Holiday Sparkle for Under $100
- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of Kate Spade
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of Dorothy Perkins
- Previous Next8 of 13Glo
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of DKNY
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of Zappos
- Previous Next11 of 13Courtesy of MANGO
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of BCBG
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Holiday Sparkle for Under $100Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Intro_v01c1 of 13
Make It Work2 of 13
Pair this luxe sequin pencil skirt with a crisp white blouse for your office holiday party.
SHOP NOW: Topshop skirt, $96
All That Glitters3 of 13
Indulge yourself with a pair of glamorous chandelier earrings that only look expensive.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew earrings, $85
Bright Handed4 of 13
Don't let cold weather cramp your style—these wool gloves keep fingers cozy, while letting you flash a little wrist candy.
SHOP NOW: Kate Spade gloves, $98
Carry On5 of 13
Leave your plain black clutch at home tonight and try a colorful sequin style instead.
SHOP NOW: Anthropologie clutch, $48
Gold Standard6 of 13
Worn with jeans or cinched around the waist of your favorite LBD, this skinny belt adds a subtle amount of shimmer to any outfit.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew belt, $35
Warm Glow7 of 13
Pair this sequin-embellished sweater with dark denim and heels for an instantly pulled-together look.
SHOP NOW: Dorothy Perkins sweater, $39
Bright Eyes8 of 13
Thanks to these gilded glasses nobody on your morning commute will know you were out celebrating the night before.
SHOP NOW: Spitfire sunglasses, $38
Twinkle Toes9 of 13
Spare your tired feet another night in heels with these shimmering sneakers.
SHOP NOW: DKNY sneaker, $79.
Golden Girl10 of 13
This metallic carryall effortlessly adds some shine to your daytime look.
SHOP NOW: Le Sportsac bag, $90
What a Gem11 of 13
Pair this lightly bejeweled blouse with denim or a pencil skirt for a date with girlfriends or your beau.
SHOP NOW: Mango blouse, $60
Shall We Dance?12 of 13
For your next big night on the town, go all out in a pair of twinkling golden shoes.
SHOP NOW: BCBGeneration shoe, $98
Cuff Love13 of 13
Add some glimmer to your daytime look with one of these cuffs; then pop another on your other wrist after the sun goes down.
SHOP NOW: Cara Accessories bracelets, $68 each
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession