Homespun Style Stars: Halloween Costumes
- Next1 of 16Glo
- Previous Next2 of 16Courtesy of Mystic Moor via Etsy
- Previous Next3 of 16Courtesy of katesy via Etsy
- Previous Next4 of 16Courtesy of pipandbean via Etsy
- Previous Next5 of 16Courtesy of artstylefashion via Etsy
- Previous Next6 of 16Courtesy of CowboysAndCrowns via Etsy
- Previous Next7 of 16Courtesy of Allmyheart101
- Previous Next8 of 16Courtesy of feltedkitten via Etsy
- Previous Next9 of 16Courtesy of tatersmom via Etsy
- Previous Next10 of 16Courtesy of nogginsnbobbins via Etsy
- Previous Next11 of 16Courtesy of VintageChildModern via Etsy
- Previous Next12 of 16Courtesy of RaeGun via Etsy
- Previous Next13 of 16Courtesy of laureleeburch via Etsy
- Previous Next14 of 16Courtesy of snippetfairy via Etsy
- Previous Next15 of 16Courtesy of correenscdesigns via Etsy
- Previous Next16 of 16Courtesy of tatersmom via Etsy
INTRO-Etsy_FINAL_v041 of 16intro
Meow Mix2 of 16
There's no shortage of kitty costumes in the world, but this leopard version makes the grade with bow shoe clips that attach to all types of footwear, letting your feline ballerina make a fashion statement at school.
SHOP NOW: Kitty Costume, $40
Maxed Out3 of 16
Made from minky sherpa and backed in ultra suede, this Where the Wild Things Are costume will be the toast of your neighborhood.
GET INSPIRED: Ideas for Max Costumes
Spike It4 of 16
A kid's love affair with dinosaurs never ends, so let them roam the Earth for the night in these punchy colored capes.
SHOP NOW: Dinosaur Costume, $40
GET INSPIRED: Other Dinosaur Costume Ideas
Fly Fishing5 of 16
This artful "goldfish" top will make any little swimmer smile. It can easily double as a "canary" too.
SHOP NOW: Goldfish Costume, $30
GET INSPIRED: More Goldfish Costume Ideas
Bird Call6 of 16
Little girls will jump at the chance to sport a cute tutu, and you'll get a kick out of the funky, tropical topper!
SHOP NOW: Pink Flamingo Costume, $40
GET INSPIRED: Flamingo Costumes
Short Order Cook7 of 16
Chefs-in-training will look like masters of the kitchen in this mini jacket and hat—and Velcro buttons make for easy dress up when you're not around.
SHOP NOW: Chef Costume, $35
Crown Glory8 of 16
These eco-friendly felt crowns are just the topper to environmentally conscious royalty.
SHOP NOW: Felt Crowns, $88 for a set of 20
GET INSPIRED: King and Queen Costumes
Oh, Sugar Sugar9 of 16
Sweet little things will live up to their nicknames in this humorous sack-of-sugar costume. Warning: You're likely to eat them up.
SHOP NOW: Sack of Sugar Costume, $40
GET INSPIRED: Candy Themed Costumes
Nocturnal Knit10 of 16
Add some wit to your baby's knit hat that can be worn long after the trick-or-treating ends.
SHOP NOW: Knit Owl Hat, $32
GET INSPIRED: Owl Costume Ideas
Bunny Hop11 of 16
Fashionable little ones will love that they can dress up like a bunny and make a style statement.
SHOP NOW: Floral Rabbit Costume, $96
GET INSPIRED: Homemade Costume Ideas
Flinstone Fun12 of 16
Give the little ones a license to let loose while dressed as cartoon classic favorites, Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm.
SHOP NOW: Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm Costumes, $69
GET INSPIRED: Homemade Flinstone Costumes
Milking It13 of 16
This needle-felted mask will make a down-home Halloween costume and provide plenty of imaginative play long after the spooky holiday.
SHOP NOW: Cow Mask, $70
GET INSPIRED: Cow Costumes
Glove Fest14 of 16
Little monsters need strong claws to grab candy, while parents will love that they can reappear for the cold months of winter.
SHOP NOW: Gloves With Claws, $13
GET INSPIRED: Monster Gloves
Going Hollywood15 of 16
Your little guy will capture the true spirit of this iconic actor, although getting him to stay authentically silent may prove to be a challenge!
SHOP NOW: Charlie Chaplin Costume, $200
GET INSPIRED: Charlie Chaplin
You Say Potato16 of 16
Your tater tot will break hearts in this funny getup. Who else could make burlap look so cute?
SHOP NOW: Sack of Taters Costume, $40
GET INSPIRED: Potato Costumes