- Next1 of 6Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 6Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 6Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 6Glo
- Previous Next5 of 6Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 6Getty Images
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
In Her Shoes1 of 6
Come September, cheap-'n-chic accessories will have a big moment. Womens Wear Daily is reporting that fashion designer Isabel Toledo will launch a new line of affordable bags and shoes for Payless.
An Isabel Toledo look, left
In Her Shoes2 of 6
As the former creative director of Anne Klein, Toledo clearly knows how to dress the modern woman.
In Her Shoes3 of 6
The designer tells WWD, "It’s really a collection for women from all walks of life, literally. And it’s been interesting as I’ve had to have a different design hat on." Toledo memorably dressed first lady Michelle Obama for Inauguration Day.
In Her Shoes4 of 6
“Working with Payless gives me an opportunity to reach so many women, and it’s a treat to be able to touch as many women as I will," says Toledo.
In Her Shoes5 of 6
Did you know: Toledo's artist husband, Ruben, recently illustrated new covers for classic novels Pride and Prejudice, Wuthering Heights and The Scarlet Letter.
In Her Shoes6 of 6
Unlike her Anne Klein designs, nothing in the Payless line will retail for more than $40. We'll be first in line come fall.
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- The oversized trend that's making a comeback
- Beauty Tips From A Supermodel-Turned-Actress
- 9 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 Must-Read Tips for a Healthy Divorce
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession