Is Your Significant Other Sabotaging Your Style
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Freddie Baez/startraksphoto.com & PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next3 of 11Mike Marsland/Jason Merritt/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 11Steve Granitz/Jesse Grant/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 11PacificCoastNews.com & Alo Ceballos/FilmMagic
- Previous Next6 of 11George Pimentel/WireImage & Jason Kempin/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 11Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic & Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images for Jessica Simpson
- Previous Next8 of 11Gregg DeGuire/WireImage
- Previous Next9 of 11DISCIULLO/bauergriffinonline.com & JAVIER MATEO/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next10 of 11Joe Kohen/WireImage for Project A.L.S. & Lisa Maree Williams/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 11Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic & Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images
- Is Your Significant Other Sabotaging Your Style10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Lovestruck Style1 of 11
By Natasha Burton
When you get into a relationship, you're bound to be influenced by your significant other—from your taste in movies, to new music or even your willingness to try new foods. If celebs are any indication, your guy can also seriously affect your style—and not necessarily in a positive way. Here are 11 celebs who have changed their look for love.
Pajama Party2 of 11
Before this fashionable actress started dating Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis wowed on the red carpet in ethereal creations by Dior and Elie Saab—and even looked effortlessly put together during an a.m. coffee run. But now, she's more apt to be photographed in grungy sweats and many fashion critics have called her out for this newfound "laziness." While we love that she feels comfy in her relationship, we miss Kunis' single-gal glam!
Wild Thing3 of 11
Tween star Miley Cyrus's style was sweet and romantic, but just months after she announced her engagement to Liam Hemsworth, she chopped off—and shaved—her signature long hair and began wearing body-bearing, headline-making getups that draw attention away from her natural beauty. Rather than going to extremes to prove she's grown up, we wish she'd let her style mature more gracefully.
Show Girl4 of 11
After marrying husband Eddie Cibrian, with whom she admitted to cheating on her husband, Leann Rimes started showing way more skin. While there's nothing wrong with being sexy, her cleavage-baring, low-cut tops and barely there bikinis make her look like she's got something to prove.
Generation Gap5 of 11
J.Lo rarely disappoints when it comes to figure-flattering, head-turning dresses. But, after divorcing Marc Anthony—and dating a much younger man—the mom of two has adopted an ever sexier style. Unfortunately, her risqué outfits of late tend to age her further, making us hope she'll re-adopt her sleek, age-appropriate style.
Age Inappropriate6 of 11
On the flip side, former Gilmore Girls star Alexis Bledel seems to be dressing a bit too old for her age now that she's dating actor Vincent Kartheiser. He's only two years her senior, but the dowdy green frock she wore to this year's Screen Actors Guild Awards would look better on a woman twice Bledel's age.
Mommy Misstep7 of 11
First came the "mom jeans" fiasco during her Tony Romo years—which Simpson called one of her biggest regrets. Pregnant with her second child (and engaged to former NFLer Eric Johnson), Simpson seems to be slipping back into the soccer-mom look.
The Dark Side8 of 11
When Evan Rachel Wood began dating rocker Marilyn Manson, she adopted his gothic style. While she has maintained her edge since their split in 2008, her look now is more elegant.
With the Band9 of 11
This serial dater traded her girlie look for a more hipster vibe when she romanced One Direction heartthrob Harry Styles. Rather than being a chameleon of the guys she dates, we hope this young singer will soon find her own unique style.
Comic Relief10 of 11
When Sarah Silverman dated funnyman Jimmy Kimmel, her style was almost as laid-back as his, which tended to get her flak for either underdressing on the red carpet, or wearing dresses more suited for prom than a posh event. Post-Kimmel, she looks far more confident and polished.
Leading Lady11 of 11
Mad Men star Elisabeth Moss debuted a hotter, flirtier look after her divorce from Fred Armisen, showing that perhaps he was the one holding her back from shining like a true Hollywood style star.
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession