Jamie Chung's Cute Winter Style Under $200
- Next1 of 13Courtesy of Jamie Chung
- Previous Next2 of 13All Access Photo/Splash News; River Island
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of Zara
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of Forever 21
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of My Mum Made It
- Previous Next7 of 13Brian Lindensmith/Splash News; Zara
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of L.L.Bean
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of Ugg Australia
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of Revolve Clothing
- Previous Next11 of 13Diggzy/Hall/Pena, PacificCoastNews; Topshop
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of ASOS
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of J.Crew
- Jamie Chung's Cute Winter Style Under $20010 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Cold Front1 of 13
By Tiffany Tse
It's rare to find a celebrity who looks fashion-forward without relying on pricey designer outfits and a personal stylist. But actress Jamie Chung has landed on our radar recently, inspiring us with her trendsetting, affordable style. She teamed up with Glo and Wanelo, an online shopping community, to curate her favorite winter picks. Everything's under $200, so shop them all now!
White Out2 of 13
SHOP NOW: River Island white oversize coat, $180, riversisland.com
In Bloom3 of 13
SHOP NOW: Zara flower-print sweater, $80, zara.com
Zip It Up4 of 13
SHOP NOW: Forever 21 refined boucle coat, $53, forever21.com
Cover Up5 of 13
SHOP NOW: J.Crew cashmere turtleneck, $198, jcrew.com
So Hood6 of 13
"This hooded jacket is cozy and loose, which gives it a nice comfy fit. It's a great outerwear option that's more fun and casual."
SHOP NOW: My Mum Made It fluffy hooded coat, $50, mymummadeit.net
Brown Out7 of 13
"A brown pair of flat or low-heeled boots is a must-have. Perfect for wearing with skirts and pants!"
SHOP NOW: Zara leather boot, $199, zara.com
Boot Up8 of 13
"The cutest water-repellent boots you'll find. I have two pairs."
SHOP NOW: L.L.Bean boots, $179, llbean.com
Knee Deep9 of 13
"OK, these water-repellent shoes are cute too. Last boot comment is moot!"
SHOP NOW: UGG Australia Korynne waterproof boot, $150, amazon.com
Gray Matter10 of 13
"Gray boots are a great alternative to typical black or brown, and this one has cool detailing."
SHOP NOW: Grey City Wisdom bootie, $189, revolveclothing.com
Neck & Neck11 of 13
"Infinity scarves not only keep your neck cozy, but serve as a hoodie too."
SHOP NOW: Topshop bubble stitch snood, $36, topshop.com
Animal Instincts12 of 13
"Leopard gloves. Need I say more? The print is always a fun way to update your outfit."
SHOP NOW: Warehouse leather leopard-print gloves, $54, asos.com
In the Blue13 of 13
"Adds a pop of color to your look. Easier to find in your closet too."
SHOP NOW: J.Crew smartphone leather gloves, $118, jcrew.com
- How to Be Funny: 9 Essential Tips
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 9 Ways Your House Can Help You Stay Fit
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession