- Next1 of 19Gucci, Fall 2011: Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 19Courtesy of Victoria's Secret
- Previous Next3 of 19Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next4 of 19Courtesy of Reiss
- Previous Next5 of 19Courtesy of Macy's
- Previous Next6 of 19Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next7 of 19Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next8 of 19Courtesy of Lord & Taylor
- Previous Next9 of 19Courtesy of Bluefly
- Previous Next10 of 19Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next11 of 19Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next12 of 19Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next13 of 19Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next14 of 19Courtesy of Charm & Chain
- Previous Next15 of 19Courtesy of Old Navy
- Previous Next16 of 19Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next17 of 19Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next18 of 19Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next19 of 19Courtesy of Topshop
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Gem Dandy1 of 19
By Daisy Lewellyn
With fall's jewel-toned fashions, we figured out a budget-friendly way to splurge on emeralds, sapphires, amethysts and more! Here are 18 effortlessly chic pieces (all under $250!) to brighten up your fall wardrobe in a sophisticated way.
Berry Posh2 of 19
Do a little fashion multitasking and try a military-inspired coat—the mid-thigh length and tie at the waist are ultra-slimming.
SHOP NOW: Victoria's Secret Trench, $158
Emerald Cut3 of 19
Wear classic cashmere in a saturated hue either with a printed full skirt or layered under a blazer and paired with skinny jeans.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew Sweater, $174
Orange You Glad?4 of 19
It's orange taken to the max. Try the skirt with high-heeled hiking booties and a cropped leather bomber jacket for a spicy fall look.
SHOP NOW: Reiss Maxi Skirt, $125
Purple Reigns5 of 19
Add a little luxe to your fall charcoal-gray staples with this sleek patent leather tote.
SHOP NOW: MICHAEL Michael Kors Tote, $198
Sleek Sapphire6 of 19
Feel confident in a sexy pencil skirt that will hug and flatter your curves.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Pencil Skirt, $50
Teal Appeal7 of 19
The ruching and cut of this jewel-toned number conceals trouble spots and creates the illusion of a slimmer waistline.
SHOP NOW: Maggy London Dress, $128
Ruby Slippers8 of 19
Wine-colored wedges are both stylish and comfy. Pair with wide-legged trousers or a dark denim skirt and chunky cable-knit sweater.
SHOP NOW: Jessica Simpson Wedge, $79
In Good Hands9 of 19
Stay warm with woven leather gloves in a bright purple—a perfect cool-weather accompaniment.
SHOP NOW: All Gloves Leather Gloves, $96
Hello Yellow10 of 19
This canary-colored number will work wonders with a chocolate-brown turtleneck and tailored blazer.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew Pencil Skirt, $120
Bright Idea11 of 19
A cardigan is anything but basic when it's in a bold, eye-catching hue.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew Cardigan, $72
Crown Jewels12 of 19
Make a fall fashion statement with a deep-teal felt hat, reminiscent of the '70s.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Felt Hat, $50
In The Loop13 of 19
Get the perfect topper to that weekend outfit of boyfriend jeans and waffle thermal top.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Snood, $32
Green With Envy14 of 19
Make a lavish statement with a supersized cocktail ring in a rich green hue.
SHOP NOW: Kendra Scott Onyx Ring, $70
Red Hot15 of 19
Take charge in the season's must-have pant—red jeans. For an understated look, wear with beige heeled loafers and a chunky neutral knit.
SHOP NOW: Old Navy Denim, $35
Jaded16 of 19
Turn heads in this sporty yet sophisticated button-down shirt. Try it with slim pants and high-heeled chocolate booties.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew Shirt, $110
Cherry Picking17 of 19
Wear these saturated red flats with equally rich browns, camels and hunter greens for a preppy schoolgirl style.
SHOP NOW: Ivanka Trunp Flat, $120
A Leg Up18 of 19
Warm up legs with a colorful opaque tight for shapely looking calves when worn with a stacked heel loafer or bootie.
SHOP NOW: Commando Ultimate Opaque Tights, $34
Wear The Pants19 of 19
A bold shade and fluid shape make these super-wide-legged trousers fun, swingy and statement-making.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Trousers, $106
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- The oversized trend that's making a comeback
- Beauty Tips From A Supermodel-Turned-Actress
- 9 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 Must-Read Tips for a Healthy Divorce
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession