Behind the scenes of the ELLE cover shoot
- Next1 of 16Jag Gundu/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 16Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 16Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 16Chris Weeks/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 16Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 16Glo
- Previous Next7 of 16Dominique Charriau/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 16Glo
- Previous Next9 of 16Gregg DeGuire/FilmMagic
- Previous Next10 of 16Venturelli/WireImage
- Previous Next11 of 16Glo
- Previous Next12 of 16Glo
- Previous Next13 of 16Glo
- Previous Next14 of 16Foc Kan/WireImage
- Previous Next15 of 16Mike Marsland/WireImage
- Previous Next16 of 16Steve Granitz/WireImage
Comic Genius1 of 16
The songstress proved (once again) that she's no stranger to statement-making ensembles in a Marvel-esque superhero outfit by Vawk, which she teamed with black and purple hair.
Retro Fit2 of 16
In a vintage peach Nolan Miller flapper gown, Perry showed a different side of her fashion sensibility at City of Hope's Music and Entertainment Industry's Awards.
Dark Angel3 of 16
No bubblegum here. Instead, Perry opted for a goth moment in a sheer panel dress by Twenty Cluny at the NARM Music Awards.
Flower Power4 of 16
A floral frock and a boho headpiece were a costume-y yet appropriate look for the Lacoste Live pool party in the desert during Coachella.
Going Green5 of 16
Perry chose an electric green midriff-bearing outfit by Gerlan Jeans for the Nickelodeon Kid’s Choice Awards. Her now-signature blue hair was pinned high in a playful pony.
Mirror, Mirror6 of 16
In a metallic Paco Rabanne dress, Christian Louboutin heels and a blue bouffant, the singer looked down-right futuristic at the ECHO Music Awards in Berlin.
Blues Clues7 of 16
Perry matched a blue Viktor &Rolf Fashion coat to her hair at the design duo's presentation in Paris.
In Full Bloom8 of 16
Decked in Alexis Mabille couture, Perry looked other-worldly in a pale satin crepe gown and a floral head piece while at an event honoring Sir Paul McCartney.
White Hot9 of 16
At 2011 Grammys, Perry looked angelic in a Giorgio Armani gown that consisted of a mirrored bra along with a trailing iridescent skirt.
That's the Ticket10 of 16
The singer makes a statement in an "Admit One" sequin mini dress.
East Meets Westwood11 of 16
A Vivienne Westwood Chinese sequin dress and Jimmy Choo heels were the perfect choice for the girl who loves to have fun on the red carpet. A multicolored geometrical headpiece completed the eccentric look for the American Music Awards.
Geisha Girl12 of 16
The singer went all out in a geisha style in her Atelier Versace mini dress, which was embroidered with cherry blossom-shaped sequins and crystals at the MTV Music Video Awards.
Feeling Blue13 of 16
The singer, who lent her voice to the Smurfette character, got into the spirit in a custom-made The Blonds corset dress at the movie's premiere.
Show Stopper14 of 16
A stripe maxi dress, shades, and an ironic fan accessory gave Perry front row cachet at the Jean Charles de Castlebajac show.
In the Eyes15 of 16
When it comes to fashion, Perry certainly has a sense of humor. Here, her blue satin dress with strategic peacock detailing make this a cheeky choice.
Pop Pinup16 of 16
Perry embraced her inner pinup in hot pants and a halter at the MTV Music Video Awards back in 2008.
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession