Best In Show: 2010
- Next1 of 11Jeff Gentner/Stringer/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 11Jeff Gentner/Stringer
- Previous Next3 of 11Jeff Gentner/Stringer/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 11Jeff Gentner/Stringer/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 11Stephen J. Cohen/FilmMagic/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 11Stephen J. Cohen/FilmMagic/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 11Stephen J. Cohen/FilmMagic/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 11Matthew Stockman/Getty images
- Previous Next9 of 11Matthew Stockman/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 11Matthew Stockman/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 11Andy Lyons/Getty Images
- Best In Show: 2010Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Kentucky Derby Hat Pageantry1 of 11
Rebecca Romijn, on the arm of a dapper Jerry O'Connell, looks the part of a genteel southern lady in a short white dress and creamy straw hat, decorated with pale blue flowers.
Carousel Cute2 of 11
Sports Illustrated model Marisa Miller knows how to pose in an elegant strapless dress with a petal-embellished skirt and white hat with wide pink band. Mint julep, anyone?
RELATED ON WONDERWALL: Check who are the new supermodels
Shore Blue3 of 11
Real Housewives of New Jersey's Dina Manzo puts the spotlight on a different asset today — her giant, blossoming blue hat. We hope this didn't start any cat fights or table throwing back east.
Drawing Straws4 of 11
Vanessa Minnillo smartly accessorizes her raspberry dress with feminine bow-trimmed sandals, a natural straw hat with yellow and pink blooms, and (of course) boyfriend Nick Lachey.
Bigger & Better5 of 11
Jaime Pressly plays it cool in a one-shoulder periwinkle dress with a chic black hat and heels. She looks quite the dignified opposite of her star turn on My Name Is Earl.
Great Gatsby6 of 11
Awww, Ashlee Simpson-Wentz and husband Pete sweetly coordinated their 1920s-inspired duds. Her ladylike dress, structured bag and heels are topped off with a chic bucket hat. Wonder if they had any awkward run-ins with her former brother-in-law?
RELATED ON WONDERWALL: See more pics of Ashlee
Flip Floppy7 of 11
TV personality Maria Menounos looks pretty darn lucky in a draped coral dress and feather-trimmed floppy hat. No word on whether she had money on Super Saver.
Coming Up Roses8 of 11
Now that's a lovely Derby hat if ever we did see one. We love the soft pink rose blooms on this creation. A very romantic gesture at Churchill Downs.
Witchy Woman9 of 11
In a sea of spring shades, this more macabre take on a racing day topper certainly made us take notice. And we always appreciate anyone unafraid to stand out in the crowd.
Check Mate10 of 11
Frothy, frilly fabric in an overblown gingham print makes this hat look all sorts of light and airy. We're hoping the wind never got a hold of it, because we're certain it would have gotten some serious air.
Petal Pusher11 of 11
Fresh orchids attached to the brim give this floppy red hat a pretty twist. And one that surely smelled amazing — we're betting that those sitting nearby welcomed a natural air freshener at this horsey gathering.