Andy Murray's girlfriend's Wimbledon style
- Next1 of 8Karwai Tang/WireImage
- Previous Next2 of 8Clive Brunskill/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 8Julian Finney/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 8Mirrorpix / Splash News
- Previous Next5 of 8Simon Earl / Splash News
- Previous Next6 of 8Mirrorpix / Splash News
- Previous Next7 of 8Karwai Tang/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 8Karwai Tang/WireImage
- Andy Murray's girlfriend's Wimbledon style9 styling tricks to make you look taller
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- The definitive guide to printed pants
- What's your summer entertaining style?
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
Queen of the Court1 of 8
Andy Murray may have just won Wimbledon, but the attention on his girlfriend—25 year-old artist Kim Sears—is giving him some competition for the spotlight. See all of her winning looks as she cheered him on to victory.
Trail Blazer2 of 8
On Day 1 at Wimbledon, Sears was all business, pairing an ice blue blazer with dark denim and a roomy nude tote by Mulberry.
Fresh Coat3 of 8
A true testament to her natural beauty, Sears stood out from the crowd even in a neutral-toned classic trench.
Cheer Squad4 of 8
Sears looked sporty and sweet in a yellow dress with a fitted top and full skirt.
Fresh Choice5 of 8
On the ninth day of Wimbledon, Sears kept her cool, pairing black-and-white trousers with a bright cropped jacket for a pop of color.
Flower Power6 of 8
At the quarter-finals, Sears donned a floral dress from Zara and carried along her go-to tote.
Orange Alert7 of 8
During her beau's second to last match against Jerzy Janowicz, Sears opted for a bold orange hue, making it easy for Murray to spot his No. 1 fan.
Mint Condition8 of 8
At the final match, Sears made a lasting impression in a Victoria by Victoria Beckham rose lace overlay dress (while sitting near the designer herself). The dress sold out online less than 24 hours later. Game, set, match.