- Next1 of 17Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 17Courtesy of Calypso
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 17Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 17Courtesy of Rebecca Taylor
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 17Courtesy of J. Crew
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 17Courtesy of A.P.C.
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 17Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 17Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 17Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 17Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 17Courtesy of Rebecca Taylor
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 17Courtesy of La Garçonne
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 17Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 17Courtesy of La Garçonne
- Previous NextWant It!15 of 17Courtesy of La Garçonne
- Previous NextWant It!16 of 17Courtesy of J. Crew
- Previous NextWant It!17 of 17Courtesy of Ann Taylor
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
STYLE_Intro_Knits_v011 of 17
Dream Weaver2 of 17
By Lilah Nicolaidis
This cozy fair isle pattern makes us want to curl up by a fire with a good book, but in the meantime we'll pair it with skinny black jeans and boots.
SHOP NOW: Giada Forte Cardigan, $650
Under Cover3 of 17
The poncho is a strong silhouette this season, and we'll take ours in basic black so we can wear it with everything.
SHOP NOW: Elizabeth And James Poncho, $285
Rare Breed4 of 17
Try a more avant-garde style, like this unusual knit, over a body conscious dress.
SHOP NOW: Rebecca Taylor Cardigan, $395
Shape Up5 of 17
Take a style cue from the sixties, and accentuate your curves in a classic turtleneck. Joan Harris would wear hers with a pencil skirt in an equally fun color, like forest green or cherry red.
SHOP NOW: J. Crew Turtleneck, $68
Dress For Success6 of 17
A sweater dress is a great way to look polished while staying comfortable. This style would work well with opaque tights and heels.
SHOP NOW: A.P.C. Dress, $265
Details, Please7 of 17
This sweater perfectly combines two big fall trends — appliqué embellishment and utilitarian chic. What's better than a sequin epaulette?
SHOP NOW: Iro Sweater, $305
A Leg Up8 of 17
Indulge yourself in a pair of cashmere leggings that you can wear under tunic tops and boots during the week or with a t-shirt all weekend long.
SHOP NOW: Crumpet Leggings, $360
Let's Dance9 of 17
This sexy, slouchy knit reminds us of a dance warm-up top, but we'd pair it with a longer layer underneath and a pair of ripped up jeans to highlight the eighties element.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Jumper, $70
A Vested Interest10 of 17
A lightweight, full-length vest is the perfect layer as the weather starts to turn chilly.
SHOP NOW: Alexander Wang Vest, $325
Basic Cable11 of 17
We'd pair this chunky cropped knit with a crisp white shirt and a pair of bootleg trouser jeans.
Warm Front12 of 17
We're making this oversize, draped turtleneck our go-to weekend look from October to March.
SHOP NOW: Helmut Lang Turtleneck, $345
My Boyfriend's Back13 of 17
A loose, oversize cardigan is always in style, especially in a neutral color that goes with everything.
SHOP NOW: McQ Cardigan, $330
Top Level14 of 17
Try a knit jacket as an alternative to the season's ubiquitous trench coat.
SHOP NOW: Zero + Maria Cornejo Jacket, $472
Great Lengths15 of 17
This sophisticated tunic would be perfect over jeans or leggings, with a pair of heels to accentuate the length of the asymmetrical hem (and your legs).
SHOP NOW: Thakoon Pullover, $550
Good Cheer16 of 17
A classic shawl collar is a must have, but mix things up a bit with a great fall color like pumpkin or raspberry.
SHOP NOW: J. Crew Sweater, $188
Buttoned Up17 of 17
This ultra chic jacket would be a great addition to any wardrobe — wear yours with jeans, a pencil skirt or a simple shift dress.
SHOP NOW: Ann Taylor Jacket, $118
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession