- Next1 of 16Glo
- Previous Next2 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next3 of 16Courtesy of Barney's
- Previous Next4 of 16Courtesy of Stylebop
- Previous Next5 of 16Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next6 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next7 of 16Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next8 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next9 of 16Courtesy of Farfetch
- Previous Next10 of 16Courtesy of Old Navy
- Previous Next11 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next12 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next13 of 16Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next14 of 16Courtesy of Stylebop
- Previous Next15 of 16Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next16 of 16Courtesy of Anthropologie
KnitWit_v01a1 of 16
Meow Mix2 of 16
You'll be approachable in a whimsical sequined furry friends en wreath sweater—ideal for breaking the ice at holiday parties.
SHOP NOW: Markus Lupfer Sweater, $475
Sleeper Hit3 of 16
Try on a thermal-inspired sweater from Derek Lam's new line, 10 Crosby. This softly woven crewneck will fit right in with the pajama trend.
SHOP NOW: 10 Crosby Sweater, $245
Disco Diva4 of 16
Show off your flashy side in a sequined floral appliqué sweater with metallic striped detailing.
SHOP NOW: Marc by Marc Jacobs Sweater, $325
Blanket Theory5 of 16
Wrap yourself in a cozy sweater that has the look and feel of a blanket from the Wild West.
SHOP NOW: Sleeping On Snow Cardigan, $168
Pom Poms6 of 16
The pom-pom detailing on this sweater will add some unexpected texture to everything from your favorite jeans to a ladylike midi-skirt.
SHOP NOW: Paul & Joe Sister Sweater, $390
Star Search7 of 16
Don a bold sweater whose bright white stars and sequin detailing will help you stand out from the crowd.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Jumper, $92
Nordic Voyage8 of 16
Take a trip through the Fjords with this Fair Isle woven crewneck.
SHOP NOW: Sandro Sweater, $320
Hit The Slopes9 of 16
Ski-inspired fashions are in for fall, so try this brightly hued piece with black leggings and wedge booties.
SHOP NOW: Pringle of Scotland Jumper, $499
Green With Envy10 of 16
For petite frames, try a cropped sweater with chunky detailing to balance out proportions.
SHOP NOW: Old Navy Sweater, $35
Block It Out11 of 16
Hop in a time machine and go '70s retro in a relaxed-fit color-blocked sweater.
SHOP NOW: See by Chloé Sweater, $295
Good As Gold12 of 16
Add a little shimmer with a lightly metallic gold knit, versatile enough to take you from a day at the office to a night on the town.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew Sweater, $120
Little Bow Peep13 of 16
For a sweet look, wear a pastel-hued knit with small, feminine detailing such as a bow.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Sweater, $76
Frill 'er Up14 of 16
A bow- and ruffle-embellished short-sleeve sweater will add a feminine touch to a jeans-and-tee look.
SHOP NOW: Bird by Juicy Couture Cardigan, $330
Seeing Spots15 of 16
Not only does this sweater have button detailing up the back, but also, the spotted crewneck fits with fall's polka dot obsession.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Jumper, $80
Cubist Movement16 of 16
Covered in neon-hued cubist shapes, this ultra-flattering sweater is a pro at hiding problem areas.
SHOP NOW: Charlie & Robin Sweater, $138
NEXT GALLERY: Outer Limits
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession