The Good, The Bad & The OMG
- Next1 of 24Glo
- Previous Next2 of 24Kristy Sparow/WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 24CBS via Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 24Stephen Lovekin/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 24Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 24Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next7 of 24GF/bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next8 of 24James Devaney/WireImage
- Previous Next9 of 24Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic
- Previous Next10 of 24AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Previous Next11 of 24Jack/FilmMagic
- Previous Next12 of 24Florian Seefried/WireImage
- Previous Next13 of 24Andy Sheppard/Getty Images
- Previous Next14 of 24GF/bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next15 of 24Smart Pictures/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next16 of 24Gotcha Images / Splash News
- Previous Next17 of 24Daniel Shapiro / Splash News
- Previous Next18 of 24TimMosenfelder/Getty Images
- Previous Next19 of 24Neil Mockford/FilmMagic
- Previous Next20 of 24Neil Mockford/FilmMagic
- Previous Next21 of 24Splash News
- Previous Next22 of 24James Devaney/WireImage
- Previous Next23 of 24Trago/FilmMagic
- Previous Next24 of 24Kevin Mazur/WireImage
Gaga_v01a1 of 24
Snow Queen2 of 24
Even when she's wearing all white, Gaga makes a statement.
Out Of This World3 of 24
Proving that she really is in her own orbit, Gaga takes her cue Judy Jetston in this spacey dress.
Hidden Gem4 of 24
Although we're not sure what's happening on the face, the cropped jacket might work with a pair of jeans and a tee. (Might.)
Lightning Strikes5 of 24
This outfit is a bit figure skater meets Flash Gordon.
Bad Habit6 of 24
Gaga's persona easily lends itself to "naughty nun."
Tier'ing Up7 of 24
In this three-tiered gown, Gaga could be walking down the aisle, or simply posing as the cake.
No Doubt8 of 24
Channeling Gwen Stefani, Lady Gaga looks relatively tame in this white crystal suit.
Looking Sharp9 of 24
Gaga makes a point with in a black leather ball gown. Despite the edgy outfit, we like the look thanks in part to a classic hairstyle and subtle makeup.
Hail to McQueen10 of 24
Renaissance gone wild: Gaga’s Alexander McQueen gown, “Armadillo” heels and gold-plated headdress make this get-up a true reawakening.
Oh Captain, My Captain11 of 24
We salute Gaga's military moment.
Walk This Way12 of 24
Just a leisurely evening stroll in gravity-defying heels, a wind-blown cape and bedazzled eye makeup.
Petticoat Junction13 of 24
If saloon girls wore leather, this look would have been a hit in the Wild West.
Sheer Determination14 of 24
In the spirit of saying something nice or nothing at all: We're all for mixing patterns and textures while keeping things monochromatic.
Free At Last15 of 24
She may be caged in with her skirt, but Gaga's style shows no restraint as she exits a London nightclub.
Caped Crusader16 of 24
Cheetah meets Mardi Gras meets super hero... meets Gaga.
Something's Fishy17 of 24
Opting for fishnets instead of pants is not something we'd readily recommend.
Bold Shoulder18 of 24
Touchdown! These major shoulder pads would make any ’80s aficionado proud.
Mod Max19 of 24
Gaga looks retro chic in a plum shift dress and pale lips.
Bobbing Along20 of 24
Looking very Edith Head on top, and penguin-esque on the bottom.
Armed & Dangerous21 of 24
In a rare moment of dressing down (for Gaga, at least), she wears a velvet suit but adds pizazz with a spiked leather bag and platform-style shoes.
Blonde Ambition22 of 24
The platinum crop, '80s shades and racy underthings remind us of another singer, known in her day for some daring outfits.
Tea Time23 of 24
The 25-year-old singer looks refined and polished with her hair done in a ladylike updo. The gray shade—while actually pretty—puts a Gaga stamp on the look.
Song Bird24 of 24
Lady Gaga hits a high note with makeup that's natural and, dare we say, normal. And the expression on her face is refreshingly sincere and lacking any camp.