The best lingerie for every body type
- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10Courtesy of Victoria's Secret
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of Frederick's of Hollywood
- Previous Next4 of 10Glo
- Previous Next5 of 10Courtesy of HerRoom
- Previous Next6 of 10Courtesy of Victoria's Secret
- Previous Next7 of 10Courtesy of Kmart
- Previous Next8 of 10Courtesy of Frederick's of Hollywood
- Previous Next9 of 10Courtesy of Frederick's of Hollywood
- Previous Next10 of 10Courtesy of ASOS
INTRO_Bare_Essentials1 of 10
Oh, Baby!2 of 10
If you'd rather keep your tummy covered, seek out a negligee with a baby doll silhouette. It will hide your midsection while highlighting your arms and legs.
SHOP NOW: Victoria's Secret baby doll cami with matching panty, $42
Middle Management3 of 10
Corsets are also a great option for whittling your waist, with some styles cinching the area down a full two inches!
SHOP NOW: Frederick's of Hollywood Leopard Illusion Corset, $129
Great Lengths4 of 10
To balance out the look of a long torso, go for retro-inspired high-waist bottoms with a coordinating bra. The extra coverage at the waist area will create the illusion of longer legs and a shorter midsection.
Supporting Role5 of 10
It's fine for our cup to runneth over—just not too, too much. A bra or negligee with a halter neckline works wonders to keep everything up and in place. Added bonus: Lifting your bust will make your waist appear smaller.
Need a Lift?6 of 10
A small bust can still be very va-va-voom. A versatile padded or push-up bra does the trick for day and night.
SHOP NOW: Victoria’s Secret pink Wear Everywhere push-up bra, $30
A Cut Above7 of 10
Wish you had legs for days? When it comes to lingerie, the shorter and higher cut the better. Try a high cut teddy or high cut panties paired with a beautiful bra.
Night Moves8 of 10
To minimize wide hips, opt for a long chemise that falls gently over your bottom half. Darker colors are generally more flattering and a push-up bra underneath helps make the most of your cleavage.
SHOP NOW: Frederick's of Hollywood Elizabeth Chemise, $28
Broad Appeal9 of 10
You don't have to have statuesque shoulders to be a bombshell. Look for a bra with convertible straps that adjust to specifically fit and flatter a narrower frame.
SHOP NOW: Frederick’s of Hollywood Heartthrob Convertible bra, $30
Long and Lean10 of 10
A plunging neckline instantly lengthens a shorter torso.
SHOP NOW: Kallisti by Marios Schwab for ASOS, $88
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession