Having a Moment: L.L.Bean
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 11Courtesy of L.L.Bean
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 11Courtesy of L.L.Bean
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 11Courtesy of L.L.Bean
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 11Courtesy of L.L.Bean
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 11Courtesy of L.L.Bean
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 11Courtesy of L.L.Bean
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 11Courtesy of L.L.Bean
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 11Courtesy of L.L.Bean
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 11Courtesy of L.L.Bean
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 11Courtesy of L.L.Bean
- Having a Moment: L.L.BeanCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
LLBean_v011 of 11
Wedged Out2 of 11
This is one of those moments when fashion really is comfortable. Grab one of the season's hottest shoes — the wedge — in a rich, cherry-red leather with a cork sole and smart gold buckles.
SHOP NOW: Cork Wedge Sandal, $99
In The Bag3 of 11
The preppy shape of this leather purse is updated with a boat rope strap for a fun little nautical twist. See you at the club, darlings.
SHOP NOW: Mariner Purse, $155
Knit Wit4 of 11
This woven pullover features kangaroo pockets and wooden button trim for a casually chic look. Now you just need a "joey" to call your own.
SHOP NOW: Textured Pullover, $79
Buttoned Up5 of 11
A light cotton shirt has enough structure to wear under a workday suit, but would look just as great with jeans and flats on the weekend. We also like to call this combo ... genius.
SHOP NOW: Pinpoint Oxford Shirt, $49
Put Upon6 of 11
Don't you ever go thinking that brooches are an accessory from days of yore. They can add a touch of ladylike charm to everything from tees to dresses.
SHOP NOW: Chain Link Brooch Set, $55
Tote-Ally7 of 11
How much do we love this iconic canvas tote with a new salt-washed finish and slouchy shape? So much so that we're taking it straight to the beach. With sunscreen in that pocket, of course.
SHOP NOW: Large Canvas Tote, $65
Sea of Shoes8 of 11
You don't need to be getting married this spring to require something blue. This get-up-and-go style of soft leather ballet flats guarantees that if you don't buy them, you're so borrowing.
SHOP NOW: Ballet Flat, $79
Skirting the Issue9 of 11
A skirt with a slight flare is just, well, flattering on any body type. Enough said. Ideally, we'd pair this classic navy style with a striped tee and blazer for the office.
SHOP NOW: Poplin Skirt, $65
Wrap Around10 of 11
A skinny leather belt in gold or silver is one of the most versatile accessories. Think little black dress or through the loops of your favorite pair of jeans. Really, it's just that simple.
SHOP NOW: Leather Belt, $39
Slim Shady11 of 11
Yes, beige is beige. But sometimes beige is brilliant. Try a pair of classic khakis with a more flattering, fitted silhouette and cropped capri length.
SHOP NOW: Twill Capri Pant, $59