Milan Sidewalk Style
- Next1 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next2 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next3 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next4 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next5 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next6 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next7 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next8 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next9 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next10 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next11 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next12 of 12StyleSight
Block It Out1 of 12
Check out these vestiti alla moda we love from real women on the streets of Milan. -Alexis Jonnson
Wear a big neon bag and colorful platform heels with a bright dress and coat to achieve one of spring’s hottest trends: colorblocking!
SHOP NOW: Orange Clutch
Serious Business2 of 12
Pair sleek leather leggings (or sky-high boots) with a long blazer to punch up this menswear staple from business to pleasure.
SHOP NOW: Leather Leggings
Hats Off To You3 of 12
Add a molto elegante hat to any black ensemble for a touch of individuality that’s straight off the runway.
SHOP NOW: Black Fedora
Fence Me In4 of 12
Belt a layered sweater dress to highlight a waistline that creates an enviable figure.
SHOP NOW: Leather Belt
Spring Fling5 of 12
Wear a maxi skirt with a cozy coat for a transitional outfit that’s perfect for those not-so-warm spring days.
SHOP NOW: Maxi Skirt
Super-Size Me6 of 12
An oversize leather bag is the right addition to a casual day look and handy for toting everything effortlessly everywhere.
SHOP NOW: Leather Handbag
Walk the A-Line7 of 12
An A-line coat is the ultimate way to stay warm while looking particularly feminine. Add a gorgeous scarf and simple clutch, and you’re out the door molto veloce.
SHOP NOW: Linen Scarf
Stir It Up8 of 12
Mix one part striped shirt with equal parts red trousers and cropped blue pea coat. Garnish with gold clutch and sunnies, and you’ve got a tall drink of sailor-inspired fashion.
SHOP NOW: Wide-Leg Trousers
Pop Goes the Purse9 of 12
A classic coat in a neutral color adds timeless polish to any outfit. Add a bright-red bag for an unexpected pop of color.
SHOP NOW: Red Handbag
Nautical Nancy10 of 12
Pair a chain link bag and suede booties with a nautical-striped shirt for a look that sails from day to night with ease.
SHOP NOW: Striped T-Shirt
Wrap It Up11 of 12
Finally over your coat after a long winter? Swaddle yourself chic with a cashmere sweater that doubles as a cozy wrap.
SHOP NOW: Cashmere Wrap
Fur-Tastic12 of 12
A gorgeous fur coat makes this basic black outfit extraordinary and makes me inquire, where can I get a faux version?
SHOP NOW: Faux Fur Jacket
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession