Top Style Moments from Miss USA 2012
- Next1 of 10Miss Rhode Island/Olivia Culpo: Isaac Brekken/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 10Miss Texas/Brittany Booker: Isaac Brekken/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 10Miss California/Natalie Pack: Isaac Brekken/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 10Miss Maryland/Nana Meriwether: Isaac Brekken/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 10Miss Florida/Karina Brez: Isaac Brekken/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 10Isaac Brekken/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 10Kelly Osbourne: Isaac Brekken/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 10Jeannie Mai: Isaac Brekken/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 10Miss Nevada/Jade Kelsall: Isaac Brekken/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 10Miss Minnesota/Nitaya Panemalaythong: Isaac Brekken/Getty Images
Crowning Glory1 of 10
Miss USA 2012, former Miss Rhode Island Olivia Culpo, wowed in a deep-magenta gown that complemented her glossy brunette locks. We also can't knock that megawatt tiara.
Go Big2 of 10
True to form, Miss Texas went big—big hair (extensions made their way to many heads last night), big jewels and big ruffles that would make Barbie jealous.
Hat Attack3 of 10
Miss California apparently looks ready for the Kentucky Derby with her oversized hat. Too bad she's a month late for the mega-hat event.
Group Love4 of 10
The punk rock look of the '80s made a brief appearance in the form of bright-colored gloves.
Crash Landing5 of 10
Miss Florida's feathered look never took flight.
A Leg Up6 of 10
Versions of Angie's left leg made multiple appearances in last night's showcase.
Purple Reign7 of 10
Miss USA commentator Kelly Osbourne reigned supreme with lavender strands that brought some much-needed edge to the pageant scene.
A Cut Above8 of 10
Wearing a body-flaunting black gown, correspondent Jeannie Mai worked the red carpet in this season's sexy cutout trend.
Making a Splash9 of 10
No Miss USA pageant would be complete without the bikini competition. Bright hues set off contestants' requisite glistening tans.
Swan Song10 of 10
White swan, black swan, red swan? Feathers, fishnets and a corset are a little too much, especially when worn with a studded collar.
NEXT GALLERY: Over-the-Top Hats from the Kentucky Derby
- The ultimate guide to freckled skin
- Decor inspiration from your favorite TV shows
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- Never Say These Things About Your Ex
- Glo Challenge: Beauty Blogger Makeunder
- What men really think of 10 fall trends
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession