How to Wear Mixed Prints
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Runway: Imaxtree; Product courtesy of Piperlime, Anthropologie
- Previous Next3 of 9Runway: Imaxtree; Product courtesy of Steven Alan, Les Nouvelles
- Previous Next4 of 9Runway: Imaxtree; Product courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next5 of 9Runway: Imaxtree; Product courtesy of The Outnet, Zara
- Previous Next6 of 9Runway: Imaxtree; Product courtesy of Zara, J.Crew
- Previous Next7 of 9Runway: Imaxtree; Product courtesy of J.Crew, Topshop
- Previous Next8 of 9Runway: Imaxtree; Product courtesy of J.Crew, Topshop
- Previous Next9 of 9Runway: Imaxtree; Product courtesy of Mango, Ann Taylor
- How to Wear Mixed PrintsCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
INTRO_vo21 of 9
Full Bloom2 of 9
When donning allover florals, keep colors complementary and opt for one piece with a print that's more subtle.
Check Yourself3 of 9
A gingham pattern is perfectly suited for the lazy days of summer. Pair with a similarly hued simple floral print for the ultimate picnic vibe.
Kitschy Woman4 of 9
Try a '50s-inspired print with a simple stripe in candy colors for a flirtatious summer look.
Modern Art5 of 9
Graphite-like black-and-white mixed prints are giving the warmer months visual interest. Wear a more intricately printed piece with one that's softer—think a watercolored sketch.
Wild Life6 of 9
Animal prints have become the newest neutral, so why not try them with an eye-catching scarf print for maximum impact?
Arranged Marriage7 of 9
Create a cohesive look with an ikat print in a neutral tone and a brightly colored polka-dot print.
Sail Away8 of 9
Paisley has made a fashion comeback. Pair it with nautical stripes to help the classic stand out in a fresh new way.
Tropical Punch9 of 9
Take a vacation from your boring outfits and punch up the color with tropical hues. An aloha print pops against bright horizontal stripes.