Models and their Dogs
- Next1 of 13Ian Nolan / Splash News
- Previous Next2 of 13Ben King/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next3 of 13Alo Ceballos/FilmMagic
- Previous Next4 of 13bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next5 of 13INI/Fame Pictures
- Previous Next6 of 13FAMEFLYNET
- Previous Next7 of 13Rocstar/Dmac/CPR/FAMEFLYNET
- Previous Next8 of 13Pablo/Flynetpictures.com
- Previous Next9 of 13Rotello/MCP/Rex/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next10 of 13Neil Mockford/FilmMagic
- Previous Next11 of 13Michael Simon/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next12 of 13PPNY/GSNY/Splash News
- Previous Next13 of 13Ian Nolan / Splash News
- Models and their Dogs10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Puppy Love1 of 13
By Natasha Burton
Dogs may be known as man's best friend, but they're actually many a model's BFF, too. When they're not walking the catwalk, some of the world's most beautiful women can be found walking—and snuggling with—their beloved pooches. See if you can guess the famous owners of these adorable canines, then click through to Bing to see if you're right.
Cover Grrl2 of 13
Private jets, world-class hotels, the cover of Italian Vogue—this tea cup Yorkie, Frankie, enjoys many model-worthy perks thanks to her "angelic" owner.
Find: See them with their son
Woofin' Around the World3 of 13
When this South African model travels, she often takes her pooch, Luna, along for the ride. But when she has to leave the Jack Russell terrier behind, she often tweets her excitement to get home for some "cuddle time" with her furry friend.
Search: See her on the runway
Pampered Pooch4 of 13
Talk about a charmed life: This model's dog, Archie, allegedly has his own room, including a walk-in closet filled with pint-size coats, collars and leashes. But what do you expect when he's got a super-fashionable owner?
Search: See her with her husband
Terrier Affair5 of 13
This former model is mom to two adorable Boston terriers: Micky, who she jokingly calls "Old Man" or the "geezer," and Fitzy.
Search: See pics from her modeling days
Doggie Dye Job6 of 13
This Victoria's Secret stunner's pooch, Ruffles, made headlines when her owner dyed her fur pink and purple, stirring quite the controversy with PETA.
Search: Check her out on the runway
Bicoastal Canine7 of 13
From New York City streets to Los Angeles beaches, this English model's pooch gets the best of both coasts when traveling with his famous owner.
Search: See her unusual fashion looks
Double Trouble8 of 13
Though this Project Runway judge admits that owning two German shepherds was a bit like "having two more babies in the house" at first, she often gushes over her loveable—and now very obedient—big dogs.
Doggie Date9 of 13
This model's border terrier, Bert, is quite the dog about town. Not only does he frequently dine out with his owner, he recently accompanied her to Elton John's annual White Tie and Tiara Ball, looking quite dapper in his doggie tux.
Search: Check her out on the runway
Local Pup10 of 13
When this London model feels like going down to the pub, she sometimes takes her Maltese, Monty, along with her. She thinks her dog grounds her and keeps her happy, saying, "It feels amazing to have all this unconditional love from him.''
Search: Her dad is a popular rocker
Find: See her on the runway
Must Love Dogs11 of 13
When she's not volunteering at animal shelters—she recently spent a day walking abandoned German shepherds—or tweeting about pooches that need adopting, this "Real Housewife" logs some quality time with her pint-size fur ball.
Canine Couture12 of 13
Charlie, the Yorkie belonging to this onetime Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover girl, is about as cultured as you can get. She apparently enjoys swimming, Carolina Herrera's designs and dining at Mottsu Sushi in Manhattan.
Search: See her modeling pics
All Dogs Go to Heaven13 of 13
This Brazilian model was heartbroken when her Yorkie, Vida, passed away in October. She shared the sad news on Facebook, saying, "My best friend, she will always live on in my heart. Let's never take for granted the unconditional love that our animals show us every single day."
- Leo's annual astrological guide
- 9 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- How To Look Like Jenny McCarthy In Your 40s
- 10 Shocking Stories About Returning Clothes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession