Most Outrageous Looks From Fashion Week
- Next1 of 15StyleSight
- Previous Next2 of 15StyleSight
- Previous Next3 of 15StyleSight
- Previous Next4 of 15StyleSight
- Previous Next5 of 15StyleSight
- Previous Next6 of 15StyleSight
- Previous Next7 of 15StyleSight
- Previous Next8 of 15StyleSight
- Previous Next9 of 15StyleSight
- Previous Next10 of 15StyleSight
- Previous Next11 of 15StyleSight
- Previous Next12 of 15StyleSight
- Previous Next13 of 15StyleSight
- Previous Next14 of 15StyleSight
- Previous Next15 of 15StyleSight
- Most Outrageous Looks From Fashion Week9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
What Were They Thinking?1 of 15
Between the shows, the clothes and the egos, Fashion Week is always a circus. This season was no exception, and we found the most outrageous looks on the runways in New York and London to prove it. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!
Super Who?2 of 15
Jeremy Scott's show is always over-the-top weird and this season was no different, with a grab bag of '90s-inspired styles, including cheeky slogan tops and candy-colored, raver-esque pigtails strutting down the catwalk.
Rip, Torn3 of 15
London’s Central St. Martins College of Art always presents a graduate show, and this season included some really wacky designs, like this destroyed denim look by Marta Marques and Paulo Almeida.
Piece by Piece4 of 15
Another Central Saint Martins graduate, Daniel Lee, presented this fabric concoction.
Blue Man Group5 of 15
We really don't know what Ji Young Pyo (also a CSM grad) was trying to say with this look.
Great Heights6 of 15
We're sure you'd get a few stares if you showed up with this seriously high hair at the office. We loved it on the runway at Costello Tagliapietra, but this hair helmet is not really for the masses.
Hats Off7 of 15
British designer Daniella Issa Helayel gained notoriety this year when soon-to-be princess Kate Middleton wore an Issa London dress when she announced her engagement to Prince William. We wonder if she's thinking of putting her bridesmaids in red Robin Hood hats...
Plus One8 of 15
Isaac Mizrahi not only added unusual globe bouffants to his model's hairstyles, he also accented more than a few looks with dyed-to-match dogs!
Full of It9 of 15
We thought Giles Deacon's severe show was in many cases quite beautiful, but there were a few head-scratching exceptions, including this fur-hemmed full skirt.
Big Time10 of 15
It's hard to tell if that's hair or a swatch of fuzzy carpet on the models at Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. show in New York. Either way, it looks heavy.
Victorian Gothic11 of 15
While British designer Vivienne Westwood's designs are always eccentric, we found her Red Label show to be somewhat disturbing this season. Who is this sad clown?
Woven Through12 of 15
What's outrageous about this hair at Erin Fetherston is how much time it must have taken to create. Talk about intricate.
Color Theory13 of 15
Mullets and colorful polka dots on the faces at Louise Gray. Need we say more?
Fantastic Plastic14 of 15
Christopher Kane's bizarre, almost science fiction-inspired plastic accents on many of his pieces looked beautiful, but let's be honest: This dress is completely unwearable.
Side Swept15 of 15
Did Donald Trump and his comb-over inspire the hair at Peter Pilotto? We can't imagine any woman wanting to look this way all day.
- How to Be Funny: 9 Essential Tips
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 9 Ways Your House Can Help You Stay Fit
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession