Most Stylish Celeb Dads
- Next1 of 23Alan Chapman/FilmMagic
- Previous Next2 of 23Victor Chavez/WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 23Ray Tamarra/FilmMagic
- Previous Next4 of 23Alan Chapman/FilmMagic
- Previous Next5 of 23Dominique Charriau/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 23Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 23Ray Tamarra/FilmMagic
- Previous Next8 of 23Dominik Bindl/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 23Don Arnold/WireImage
- Previous Next10 of 23Jeffrey Ufberg/WireImage
- Previous Next11 of 23Raymond Hall/FilmMagic
- Previous Next12 of 23lan Chapman/FilmMagic
- Previous Next13 of 23Dave M. Benett/WireImage
- Previous Next14 of 23JB Lacroix/WireImage
- Previous Next15 of 23Rob Latour for LE / Splash News
- Previous Next16 of 23D Dipasupil/FilmMagic
- Previous Next17 of 23Jason Kempin/Getty Images for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
- Previous Next18 of 23Chelsea Lauren/WireImage
- Previous Next19 of 23Jonathan Leibson/WireImage
- Previous Next20 of 23Francois Durand/French Select
- Previous Next21 of 23James Devaney/WireImage
- Previous Next22 of 23Europa Press/Europa Press via Getty Images
- Previous Next23 of 23enewsimage.com / Splash News
Father Dresses Best?1 of 23
By Natasha Burton
While dads are often stereotyped as having no fashion sense (or, in many cases, dressing as if styles haven't changed since their high school days), some celebrity fathers certainly break this mold. Check out our picks for the most fashion-savvy dads in Hollywood, then click through to Bing to see their equally stylish kids.
Mark Wahlberg2 of 23
While he was once famous for wearing just his skivvies, this actor looks pretty good in a polo shirt.
Jason Bateman3 of 23
This actor—and dad of two—sports an urban-preppy style that's anything but boring.
Find: See them with their dad
Will Smith4 of 23
Few men rock a three-piece suit as well as this father of three.
Jude Law5 of 23
A double-breasted blazer with a V-neck? Not an easy look to pull off, but this dad works it like no other.
Bing: Who are Jude's kids?
Find: See them together
Neil Patrick Harris6 of 23
This TV star and father of two makes looking dapper appear effortless, especially in this gray suit.
Mick Jagger7 of 23
The Rolling Stones legend accents a simple getup with one eye-catching accessory.
Bing: Who are Mick's kids?
Robert Downey Jr.8 of 23
Admittedly, this short-pants-plus-blazer ensemble isn't for everyone. But the actor and dad of two actually makes it work.
Bing: Who are Robert's kids?
Chris Hemsworth9 of 23
Hugh Jackman10 of 23
Crisp suit? Check. Cool shades? Check. This actor dad shows he could moonlight as a model as he works a suit for the cameras.
Bing: Who are Hugh's kids?
Usher11 of 23
Whether he's onstage or hitting the streets, this singer always manages to look put-together, especially in this jean jacket.
Bing: Who are Usher's kids?
Chris Martin12 of 23
Bing: Who are Chris' kids?
Christian Bale13 of 23
Find: See her with her dad
Gavin Rossdale14 of 23
A pair of distressed jeans is a rock-star staple—and this dad certainly wears them well during a day out in the park.
Bing: Who are Gavin's kids?
Dwyane Wade15 of 23
Often called out for his unique fashion sense, this basketball star looks truly debonair in a navy blazer.
Bing: Who are Dwyane's kids?
Andre 300016 of 23
Denim-on-denim is a bold look, but this celeb dad has never been one to shy away from taking style risks.
Bing: Who's Andre's son?
Find: See the duo together
Rodger Berman17 of 23
Sean Combs18 of 23
Even when he's dressed down in a sweater and jeans, this rapper-turned-mogul looks sharp.
Find: See the family together
Daniel Dae Kim19 of 23
Search: Check out photos of his family
Clive Owen20 of 23
Bing: Who are Clive's kids?
Jay Z21 of 23
Is this rapper's abstract patterned sweatshirt a nod to his adorable daughter's unique name?
Search: Check out photos of her
Cristiano Ronaldo22 of 23
This soccer player—and single dad—looks relaxed but stylish in a tan leather jacket.
Search: See photos of the two together
Mike Comrie23 of 23
Bing: Who is Mike's son?
Search: Check out Mike & his little boy
NEXT ON GLO: Remember Their Long Hair?