Anything but Basic
Fashion Tips from Ms. Brown
- Maece Seirafi
Little black dress? Check. Great pair of jeans? Of course. Crisp white button-down? Yep. Sleek pencil skirt? You bet.
Cashmere sweater, camel coat, classic trench and a fitted blazer? YES!
By nearly all standards, these are the essentials of any woman's wardrobe, the most direct path to style nirvana. And while we certainly agree, we also believe that a woman's wardrobe is never truly "done." (There's always another must-have coat or pair of jeans.)
The trick is to find pieces that are a bit less expected, but still just as timeless. To help us discover some off-the–beaten path classics, we talked to Ms. Brown, the style-savvy M&M who's a pro at standing out in subtle ways. Keep reading to steal her tips and tricks.
- How to Be Funny: 9 Essential Tips
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 9 Ways Your House Can Help You Stay Fit
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession