8 Items for Your Holiday Wish List
- Next1 of 9Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next2 of 9Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next3 of 9Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next4 of 9Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next5 of 9Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next6 of 9Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next7 of 9Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next8 of 9Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next9 of 9Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- 8 Items for Your Holiday Wish ListCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Christmas Comes Early1 of 9
By Paige Brettingen
We've yet to carve a pumpkin for Halloween much less given thought to Thanksgivingakah. And yet Neiman Marcus' famed Christmas Book has already arrived, a reminder that the holidays are fast approaching. To get a jumpstart on the season, we've rounded up our eight favorite Christmas Book gifts (for yourself or someone else), all under $250.
In the Shadows2 of 9
No woman is going to say no to new eye shadow—especially with holiday party season in full swing. Bobbi Brown's limited edition Evening Out set features all the colors needed to achieve that effortless smoky-eye look.
SHOW NOW: Bobbi Brown evening out set, $115
Flat Out3 of 9
Since slick snowy sidewalks are best conquered with flat rubber soles, these Michael Kors shoes will keep your feet stylish while lowering the odds of a wipeout.
SHOP NOW: Michael Kors ballerina flat, $89
Wintry Scent4 of 9
With a name like Rose des Neiges ("winter rose" in French), this perfume is just begging to become your signature holiday scent.
SHOP NOW: Feerie Rose des Neiges Perfume, $90
Nice Pour5 of 9
The perfect gift for wine enthusiasts, this crystal decanter lets you serve red and white side by side.
SHOP NOW: "X" decanter, $240
Get the Message6 of 9
Messenger bags get a major upgrade with this Selma one. Plus, the festive crimson hue adds a pop of color to otherwise drab winter coats.
SHOP NOW: Selma messenger, $228
Do-Good Boots7 of 9
These boots by TOMS will keep your feet toasty while the company's "one for one" tradition will help you spread the holiday cheer.
SHOP NOW: TOMS Nomad Boots, $109
Three's a Charm8 of 9
Adding some flair to ho-hum silver, these animal-print frames will make family photos stand out like works of art.
SHOP NOW: Animal-print frames, $50 for 3
Pajama Party9 of 9
If the kids are going to wake you at 6 a.m. to open presents, it's the perfect excuse to find pajamas that are photo-worthy. Give your sleepwear a holiday makeover with this sateen set.
SHOP NOW: Sateen pajamas, $180