- Next1 of 5StyleSight
- Previous Next2 of 5Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next3 of 5Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next4 of 5Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 5Imaxtree.com
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
And the Nominees Are ...1 of 5
It's the fashion equivalent of the Oscars: The Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) awards honor style icons and recognize rising stars. Demi Moore, left, in Prabal Gurung, a womenswear nominee.
And the Nominees Are ...2 of 5
Nominees and honorees are selected by CFDA members, press, retailers and stylists. This year's nominees include Donna Karan for Womenswear Designer of the Year (a look from her spring collection at left).
And the Nominees Are ...3 of 5
Michael Kors, known for his classic, all-American sportswear, will receive a Lifetime Achievement Award.
And the Nominees Are ...4 of 5
Legendary supermodel Iman will take home the Fashion Icon Award.
And the Nominees Are ...5 of 5
Our pick for the nominee to watch: Jason Wu (a look from his spring collection at left); he designed Michelle Obama's ethereal white gown for the Inaugural Ball.
The new Popular Vote Award lets you vote for your favorite designer: click here.