- Next1 of 6Michael Ochs Archives/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 6Keystone/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 6CAMERA PRESS/ Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next4 of 6Courtesy of HSN
- Previous Next5 of 6Courtesy of HSN
- Previous Next6 of 6Courtesy of HSN
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Twiggy for HSN1 of 6
We love the affordable fashion and accessories that this former "It Girl" has designed for HSN, inspired by the colorful and iconic fashions she modeled throughout the '60s.
Twiggy for HSN2 of 6
Fun fact: The supermodel's mum taught her to sew at fifteen, and she designed her own clothes before she hit it big. Here, she models a hippie outfit in 1967. —Glo
Twiggy for HSN3 of 6
Everyone knows Twiggy as the super skinny model from the 1960s. She's still incredibly fashionable and slim, but let's hope her new line for HSN fits women of all sizes. At least we know there are accessories for everyone!
Twiggy for HSN4 of 6
"This collection will be my first launch in the US. It makes dressing easy and age-appropriate," says Twiggy. "No matter how old you are, you can always look stylish and on trend."
RELATED ON LIMELIFE: Tommy Hilfiger Sold for $3 Billion
Twiggy for HSN5 of 6
"I am excited to partner exclusively with HSN and draw on the network's expertise in building brands," adds the model.
RELATED ON LIMELIFE: Badgley Mischka is Affordable at HSN
Twiggy for HSN6 of 6
Twiggy's HSN collection premiered on March 29, so you can click to shop it right now.
RELATED ON LIMELIFE: Matthew Williamson Designs Handbags for Bulgari