Wacky wedding rings you won't believe
- Next1 of 6Courtesy of Sakurako Shimizu
- Previous Next2 of 6Courtesy of Afterain Alan Huang
- Previous Next3 of 6Courtesy of Mariam Farooq
- Previous Next4 of 6Courtesy of Alaska Jewelry
- Previous Next5 of 6Courtesy of The Cheeky
- Previous Next6 of 6Courtesy of Sakurako Shimizu
- Wacky wedding rings you won't believeCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
With This Ring …1 of 6
By Paige Brettingen
Forget the traditional diamond engagement ring and boring gold wedding bands. Here are five unexpected ways to say "I do."
Disappearing Act2 of 6
If he proposes with this ring, be prepared: The Invisible Love Ring sparkles inside the box, but the illusion of a diamond disappears once opened. Why? you ask. Because it reminds you that love don't cost a thing.
SHOP NOW: Invisible Love Ring, $68
On Hold3 of 6
Forget the cubic zirconia. If buying the big rock is going to take some more saving, The For Placement Only lets you own your status, without apologies. Plus, it still comes in a snazzy velvet box.
SHOP NOW: FPO Engagement Ring, $50
Heating Up4 of 6
If you already know that remembering dates (namely, your anniversary) isn't his strong suit, this wedding ring was made with your future happiness in mind. The band starts heating up 24 hours before your anniversary, giving him just enough time to make reservations for the special occasion.
SHOP NOW: Remember Ring, $760
Make Your Mark5 of 6
Every woman would love to believe he would never cheat, but just in case, here's an insurance policy. This band leaves an "I'm Married" imprint on his finger, so even if he tries to slip it off, he won't be able to escape his vows.
SHOP NOW: Anti-Cheating Ring, $550
Good Vibrations6 of 6
For an extra-personal touch, these rings are engraved with an image of the bride or groom's sound waves as they spoke a particular word or phrase. Most of the rings are made saying I do, but it's entirely up to you what words you'd like to display on your finger.
SHOP NOW: Waveform Wedding Ring, $560-$2,105
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession