On The Go
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 9Courtesy of Jonathan Adler
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 9Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 9Courtesy of Smythson
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 9Courtesy of Rebecca Taylor
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 9Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 9Courtesy of Apothia
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 9Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 9Courtesy of Rimowa
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
style_intro card Travel_v011 of 9style_Travel
Luggage Tag2 of 9
By Nicole Mann Novick
A cheeky luggage tag equals both form and function. Your bags will not only arrive at their proper destination, but even your information will be stowed in style.
SHOP NOW: Jonathan Adler Luggage Tags, $5.95
Carry On3 of 9
A roomy carry-on is essential whether you are packing light for a weekend away or keeping must-haves on hand in case the rest of your goods have taken a flight detour. An adjustable shoulder strap will help ease all that schlepping.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Duffel, $90
Travel Notes4 of 9
Easily stashed in your purse or pocket, this pretty leather journal makes keeping track of your favorite places and discoveries a breeze. Plus, it will still look posh on your bookcase once the adventure is over.
SHOP NOW: Smythson “Travels and Experiences” Journal, $73
Cozy Sweater5 of 9
Sitting on an airplane for hours and looking good can seem like contradicting activities. But that doesn’t mean you need to wear a tracksuit to make the journey comfortable. Cozy layers, like a chic, oversize sweater, will keep you sitting pretty.
SHOP NOW: Rebecca Taylor Sweater, $158
Makeup Bag6 of 9
Packing pieces that can serve double duty are a trick of the trade for constant jetsetters. A cosmetic bag that can transition into a cute evening clutch at your destination means there is more room in your suitcase for souvenirs.
SHOP NOW: Anthropologie Cosmetics Clutch, $46
Travel Candle7 of 9
After a long trip, it’s easy to feel stressed. Packing an aromatic travel candle will help you unwind after a long trip so that you can begin your holiday looking and feeling renewed.
SHOP NOW: Apothia Casa Travel Candle, $28
Laptop Case8 of 9
With so much paraphernalia to carry around these days, it can be hard to feel put-together when traveling. Accessorizing yourself and even your many electronics will have your essentials in order and looking good when they reach security.
SHOP NOW: Marc By Marc Jacobs Laptop Case, $80
Rolling Luggage9 of 9
Investing in sturdy rolling luggage will allow you to stay on the move, while keeping your things safely organized. A metallic version stands out, making it easy to scour baggage claim for your sleek piece in the sea of black bags.
SHOP NOW: Rimowa Trolley, $395
- How to Be Funny: 9 Essential Tips
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 9 Ways Your House Can Help You Stay Fit
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession