Outrageous Looks On "Dancing With The Stars"
- Next1 of 12Kelsey McNeal/ABC via Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 12Adam Taylor/ABC via Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 12Adam Larkey/ABC via Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 12Adam Larkey/ABC via Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 12Carol Kaelson/ABC via Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 12Carol Kaelson/ABC via Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 12Kelsey McNeal/ABC via Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 12Kelsey McNeal/ABC via Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 12Adam Larkey/ABC via Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 12Adam Taylor/ABC via Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 12Adam Larkey/ABC via Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 12Kelsey McNeal/ABC via Getty Images
Let's Dance1 of 12
By Brienne Walsh
From Julianne Hough's colorful fringe to Marie Osmond's doll outfit, here's a look back at the most outrageous costumes from Dancing With the Stars.
Skin & Bones2 of 12
Karina Smirnoff's sheer skeleton bodysuit covers her up in all the right places—and of course, it's bedazzled.
That's Bull3 of 12
If anyone could pull off a Spanish bullfighter-inspired look—complete with a sequined bolero and ruffled pants—it's Nicole Scherzinger.
Crazy About You4 of 12
Anna Trebunskaya's bodysuit with strategic cutouts makes us think of a straitjacket, though we've never seen one quite like this.
Velvet Crush5 of 12
Is it a jumpsuit? A ball gown? A gigantic velvet net? We can't quite tell from the pictures, but we'd love to know how Mel B got out of this outfit.
Hello, Dolly!6 of 12
Marie Osmond has made a second career out of designing dolls, but we're not sure we're into the idea of her dressing like one.
I, Robot7 of 12
Joanna Krupa's silver costume and dark lipstick make her look like a sexy space alien.
Think Pink8 of 12
Is Brooke Burke channeling The Pink Ladies from Grease or the Pink Power Ranger? Probably a little of both!
Ahoy Matey9 of 12
Stacy Keibler rarely makes a misstep on the red carpet, but her outfit on this episode made her look like a shipwrecked gypsy.
Ruffle Your Feathers10 of 12
The voluminous ruffles on the bottom of Cheryl Burke's skirt threaten to swallow up the petite dancer.
ROYGBIV11 of 12
In her flapper dress and feather headdress, Margaret Cho looks like a Vegas showgirl in a Rainbow Brite revue.
Fringe Benefits12 of 12
Julianne Hough shows off her love of Big Bird—and a set of seriously toned abs—in this fringed two-piece outfit.
- The 20 top celeb-inspired wedding hairdos
- TV Shows That Were Ahead of Their Time
- Bespoke clutches develop a cult-like following
- Fashion Tricks Everyone Should Master
- 12 Ways to Upgrade a Dorm Room
- How to End a Friendship With Class
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession