Outrageous Hats from the Easter Bonnet Parade
- Next1 of 23Michael Nagle/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 23Stefano Giovannini
- Previous Next3 of 23Stefano Giovannini
- Previous Next4 of 23Stefano Giovannini
- Previous Next5 of 23Stefano Giovannini
- Previous Next6 of 23Stefano Giovannini
- Previous Next7 of 23Stefano Giovannini
- Previous Next8 of 23Stefano Giovannini
- Previous Next9 of 23Stefano Giovannini
- Previous Next10 of 23Stefano Giovannini
- Previous Next11 of 23Stefano Giovannini
- Previous Next12 of 23Stefano Giovannini
- Previous Next13 of 23Stefano Giovannini
- Previous Next14 of 23Stefano Giovannini
- Previous Next15 of 23Stefano Giovannini
- Previous Next16 of 23Stefano Giovannini
- Previous Next17 of 23TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP/Getty Images
- Previous Next18 of 23Michael Loccisano/Getty Images
- Previous Next19 of 23Michael Nagle/Getty Images
- Previous Next20 of 23Michael Loccisano/Getty Images
- Previous Next21 of 23Michael Loccisano/Getty Images
- Previous Next22 of 23Michael Nagle/Getty Images
- Previous Next23 of 23TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP/Getty Images
- Outrageous Hats from the Easter Bonnet ParadeCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Hats Off1 of 23
By Brienne Walsh
The annual Easter Bonnet Parade is known for its wild and crazy hats and this year was no exception. Take a peek at some of the most witty and whimsical styles to appear at the iconic New York City street festival.
Carrot Top2 of 23
This is one way to encourage your kid to eat his veggies.
Full Bloom3 of 23
Who needs sunscreen when your bonnet's got you covered?
Rocket Man4 of 23
This reveler appears to be channeling Elton John from his "Goodby Yellow Brick Road" days.
Festive Flock5 of 23
Oh, look it's Little Bo Peep, and a band from Brooklyn dressed up as sheep!
Code Red6 of 23
Little does this woman know that the stamens from her poppies are actually alien spies come to observe one of humankind's strangest rituals.
Later Gator7 of 23
We get the flowers, but a plastic crocodile? Only in New York!
Lucky Charm8 of 23
Looks like someone hasn't made it home from the St. Patrick's Day Parade.
Hop to It9 of 23
Flower-covered bunny ears are one way to put a little spring in your step.
Garden Variety10 of 23
The best spring jacket of 2013.
Greener Pastures11 of 23
Some people have the whole world in their hands—this woman has the whole world on her head.
Wedding Belle12 of 23
Where to hide if you're a runaway bride? In the midst of a parade where no one will think twice about the bird-covered veil.
Silent Partners13 of 23
We have no words.
Queen Bee14 of 23
This beehive made for a beautiful bonnet—we just hope the woman survived the parade without getting stung!
Festival of Lights15 of 23
We can’t help but love this mobile garden party with paper lanterns. Tea anyone?
Tech Support16 of 23
Some people will try anything to prove that Macs are more fun than PCs.
Flower Power17 of 23
Everyone knows a flower or two brightens a bonnet, but we're not sure that means you should wear the whole garden on your head.
Go Fish18 of 23
This woman spent the whole day explaining that no, she would not trade her salmon roe roll for a Cadbury Egg.
Hot Dog19 of 23
Animal cruelty? We bet we can guess this dog’s pet peeve.
Pluck Off20 of 23
Somewhere a chicken is missing its feathers...
Egg Hunt21 of 23
This poor girl wandered around all day wondering where her parents hid her eggs.
Purple Reign22 of 23
The biggest difference between the Easter Bunny and a Yorkie? The Yorkie can’t hop away fast enough to avoid wearing this flower and feather embellished bonnet.
Kingdom Come23 of 23
This woman seems to have confused her fairy tales with a religious holiday.