Outrageous Looks From Fashion Week
- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous Next2 of 13StyleSight
- Previous Next3 of 13StyleSight
- Previous Next4 of 13StyleSight
- Previous Next5 of 13StyleSight
- Previous Next6 of 13StyleSight
- Previous Next7 of 13Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 13StyleSight
- Previous Next9 of 13StyleSight
- Previous Next10 of 13StyleSight
- Previous Next11 of 13StyleSight
- Previous Next12 of 13StyleSight
- Previous Next13 of 13Justin Campbell/BuzzFoto/FilmMagic
- Outrageous Looks From Fashion Week9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
STYLE_Intro_OutrageousLooks_v021 of 13
Shine On2 of 13
By Abby Gardner & Lilah Nicolaidis
Alexander Wang's show is one of the hottest tickets in New York, and this season didn't disappoint his loyal fans … although we're not so sure about shiny lime sweatsuits for spring.
Bathing Beauties3 of 13
Known for his weird, wild and totally outrageous clothes, designer Richie Rich sent his models down the runway of his Heatherette show in, among other things, bikinis for men and women paired with cut-up leather jackets and gloves. Probably not what you'll be seeing at your local beach next summer, but pretty cool nonetheless.
Work It, Girl4 of 13
When Ellen DeGeneres closed the show, she completely embraced the over-the-top spirit of the clothes. In a silver suit, white sneakers and a tiny hat atop her spiky blond hair, the comedienne looked like a major fashion player.
Color Wars5 of 13
The minute we saw the hair at Joseph Altuzarra we had flashbacks to ’80s Halloween costumes of the past, where we spray painted our hair green and pink. Color-blocking was literally taken to a new level with these colors. And we liked it, even if it was a little out there.
Tutti Frutti6 of 13
The Custo Barcelona show was like an explosion in a paint factory. Every color of the rainbow popped up on every square inch of fabric. But seriously, we have to ask, where could you possibly wear these clothes?
What a Pair7 of 13
Usually in fashion, being too matchy-matchy is a no-no, but we kind of love Brazilian designer Alexandre Herchcovitch's twinning of clothes and hair. Models walked his runway in lime, electric blue and tangerine with hair painted to match.
Mix Master8 of 13
At Y-3, Yohji Yamamoto presented a sporty street-style mixed with late '60s rock 'n roll references. There's a sentence you'll only hear during fashion week. We would also like to ask: who's responsible for the blue lips? It's not that cold yet.
Golden Girls9 of 13
We're all about gilded goodness, but it might be a bit much to show up to the office wearing gold lips and lashes, a la the Rodarte models. It sure was pretty to look at on the runway though.
Flashback10 of 13
Leave it to Rodarte to present a particularly kooky and head-scratching collection. Clearly inspired by the 1970s, this plaid-and-sienna ensemble reminds us of the un-remodeled rec room in our grandparents’ basement.
Say What?11 of 13
Seemingly inspired by plastic grocery bags, Jeremy Scott's collection was full of catchy slogans like "I Love NY" and "Thank You for Shopping Here," but our favorite was this "Have a Nice Day" dress, complete with smiley face.
Claymation12 of 13
Superstar hairstylist Guido literally put a white clay-like substance in the models' hair at the Alexander Wang show. Somehow we don't see this trend catching on in quite the same way that his now-omnipresent side braid did.
Blonde Ambition13 of 13
Abbey Lee Kershaw is one of the most coveted runway models working today ... and she usually has brown hair. Needless to say, when she showed up the first day of Fashion Week with platinum blond locks, the industry was shocked. But they loved it, and we're guessing she just started a trend.
- The 20 top celeb-inspired wedding hairdos
- TV Shows That Were Ahead of Their Time
- Bespoke clutches develop a cult-like following
- Fashion Tricks Everyone Should Master
- 12 Ways to Upgrade a Dorm Room
- How to End a Friendship With Class
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession