And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of World Market
- Previous Next4 of 10Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next5 of 10via Amazon
- Previous Next6 of 10Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next7 of 10Courtesy of Ruche
- Previous Next8 of 10Courtesy of Zinc Door
- Previous Next9 of 10Courtesy of Sephora
- Previous Next10 of 10Courtesy of The Loft
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Ode to Orchid1 of 10
By Paige Brettingen
Cobalt is so 2013. The Pantone color of 2014 is "radiant orchid." (And the crowd goes wild.) Here are nine great finds in the pretty purple hue.
Ready to Wear2 of 10
The color orchid may evoke a sense of springtime, but you can start wearing it this winter thanks to this cozy wool coat from Topshop.
SHOP NOW: Orchid wool coat, $390, topshop.com
Frame Worthy3 of 10
A tiered orchid frame, handcrafted from teak wood, will add some vibrant fun to any wall in need of a color boost.
SHOP NOW: Venya scalloped frame, $10, worldmarket.com
Pucker Up4 of 10
Not too girly, not too bold, this Clarins Rouge Prodige in orchid pink makes for a great signature lipstick and works with a variety of skin tones.
SHOP NOW: Clarins Lipstick in orchid pink, $26, nordstrom.com
In the Bag5 of 10
If you prefer pinkish orchid tones to the purple, this Cole Haan cross body bag is your perfect carryall.
SHOP NOW: Cole Haan cross body bag, $53, amazon.com
That's a Wrap6 of 10
A bold fusion of zebra and flower prints, this Waved Orchid scarf will finish off any look with artistic flourish.
SHOP NOW: Waved Orchid scarf, $42, nordstrom.com
Be Jeweled7 of 10
With this jeweled necklace, you can add a subtle pop of the vibrant hue to a basic button-down or your little black dress.
SHOP NOW: Confection jeweled necklace, $25, ruche.com
Lighten Up8 of 10
Liven up your living room with an orchid-hued finial. Just attach to the top of any lamp for an instant modern upgrade.
SHOP NOW: Pinky Stardust lamp finial, $55, zincdoor.com
Colors of the Orchid9 of 10
Sample all the gorgeous shades of orchid with Orchid Splendor, an eye shadow palette featuring pale pink, shimmering mauve, soft plum shimmer, pearly pink and dark violet.
SHOP NOW: Lancome 5 Shadow & Liner Palette, $49, sephora.com
Style Staple10 of 10
With it's relaxed yet flattering and feminine fit, this lightweight boyfriend cardigan will become one of your go-to sweaters.
SHOP NOW: Boyfriend Cardigan, $50, loft.com