- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of Payless
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of Ann Taylor LOFT
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of Kohl's
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of Macys
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of Charm & Chain
- Previous Next11 of 13Courtesy of Tory Burch
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of Zappos Couture
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
STYLE_INTR_NYE_v011 of 13
Take a Bow2 of 13
By Laurie Trott
Step into the new year with your best foot forward in these glam platform heels.
SHOP NOW: Isabel Toledo for Payless shoe, $30
Toughen Up3 of 13
The aughts were the decade of the statement necklace, and we predict this is one thing that won't change in 2011.
SHOP NOW: Ann Taylor LOFT necklace, $65
The Gilded Age4 of 13
This chic gold dress is universally flattering thanks to its plunging neckline and waist-cinching belt.
SHOP NOW: Halston Heritage dress, $365
Tulle Kit5 of 13
Pack all your essentials for the evening in this ladylike chiffon evening bag.
SHOP NOW: Simply Vera Vera Wang, $29
Past Perfect6 of 13
Sure the night is all about moving forward, but who could resist this gorgeous flapper-style frock?
SHOP NOW: Topshop Limited Edition dress, $510
Head Gear7 of 13
Make a statement with these sparkling art deco-inspired earrings.
SHOP NOW: Erickson Beamon earrings, $355
In the Bag8 of 13
If your idea of ringing in the new year includes some clever moves on the dance floor, try a hands-free shoulder-strap bag for the big night out.
SHOP NOW: MICHAEL Michael Kors bag, $133
All That Glitters9 of 13
Pair a boxy, sequined top with leather leggings and slingbacks for a downtown cool look.
SHOP NOW: Vince top, $295
Stone Cold Fox10 of 13
Heat up any outfit with a cascading stone necklace.
SHOP NOW: Tuleste Market Necklace, $150
Dream Sequins11 of 13
A sparkly, long-sleeve minidress is the perfect mix of warm and wild.
SHOP NOW: Tory Burch dress, $595
Parade Around12 of 13
Pair these romantic tulle heels with a simple cream dress and step lightly all night long.
SHOP NOW: Guiseppe Zanotti Design shoe, $750
Luxe Tux13 of 13
If you're going for a more casual jeans-and-tee look, add some polish with a sharply tailored tuxedo jacket.
SHOP NOW: Theory jacket, $395
- 10 ways to wear fashion's most addictive trend
- Yoga Poses for Every Sign
- Throw a 1920s themed party this holiday season
- The Ultimate Modern-Day Dining Guide
- How to have a work "husband"
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession