The side cleavage trend
- Next1 of 6Brooklyn Decker: Gregg DeGuire/FilmMagic
- Previous Next2 of 6Gwyneth Paltrow: Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 6Mischa Barton: Eamonn McCormack/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 6Nicole Kidman: ELIOT PRESS/bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next5 of 6Nicole Scherzinger: Taylor Hill/FilmMagic
- Previous Next6 of 6Naomi Watts: Fred Duval/FilmMagic
- The side cleavage trend10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Peek-a-Boob!1 of 6
By Brithny Zhang
The sexy thigh-high slit is so last month. In recent weeks, stars are showing some skin in a whole new way. With daring halters and backless dresses, the "side cleavage" is having its moment. From subtle to (nearly) scandalous, see how the celebs are wearing the trend.
Brooklyn Decker brought a beachy vibe to the red carpet in this bright yellow dress with a relaxed fit—especially along the wide-cut sides.
Belle of the Ball2 of 6
At May's Met Ball, Gwyneth Paltrow managed to look demure and elegant, pairing a high neckline with plunging sides.
Double Exposure3 of 6
Mischa Barton opted for a Grecian-inspired white cut-away dress that bared both her midriff and a bit of boob.
Going for the Gold4 of 6
Nicole Kidman’s sparkly Ralph Lauren number clung to her shape, revealing only the faintest hint of side cleavage.
Red Alert5 of 6
Former Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger narrowly avoided a wardrobe malfunction in a red halter-neck top that displayed a daring amount of skin. Fashion tape, anyone?
Laced Up6 of 6
The structured Versace dress worn by Naomi Watts provided the svelte star with just enough coverage.
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession