5 Must-Have Items from Phillip Lim for Target
- Next1 of 6Courtesy of Target
- Previous Next2 of 6Courtesy of Target
- Previous Next3 of 6Courtesy of Target
- Previous Next4 of 6Courtesy of Target
- Previous Next5 of 6Courtesy of Target
- Previous Next6 of 6Courtesy of Target
- 5 Must-Have Items from Phillip Lim for Target10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Going, Going, Gone1 of 6
By Paige Brettingen
In keeping with the tradition of Target's designer collaboration, the 3.1 Phillip Lim collection launched online on Sunday and had eager shoppers scrambling for dresses, shirts and purses—especially purses. That said, latecomers can still score some prime pieces. Take a look at the best of what's left—all under $50.
Ruffled Up2 of 6
We had our eye on this ruffled top when we first previewed the collection back in August. Take advantage of its day-to-night versatility, and pair it with a pencil skirt for work, and a pair of jeans on the weekend.
SHOP NOW: Ruffle navy top, $27, target.com
Wild Thing3 of 6
Score one of Lim's remaining silky animal prints with this leopard skirt. Besides flattering your shape with its A-line cut, the piece is a fun way to spice up a weekend brunch.
SHOP NOW: Leopard print skirt, $30, target.com
Sweater Weather4 of 6
The bejeweled neckline elevates this classic cable-knit's style status. Get it party-ready by teaming it with a flirty black skirt, opaque tights and sky-high booties.
SHOP NOW: Cream sparkle sweater, $40, target.com
Classic Cuts5 of 6
Every girl needs a few LBD options—the drapey fit of this find makes it great for a variety of shapes, while the asymmetric sparkle adds some fun.
SHOP NOW: Black sparkle dress, $50, target.com
Comic Relief6 of 6
How could we resist one of Lim's action hero–inspired pieces (especially with sweatshirts being all the rage at New York Fashion Week). Pair with black skinny jeans and boots to get that comfy yet posh "celeb at the airport" look.
SHOP NOW: "Boom" print sweatshirt, $30, target.com
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession