12 flattering plus-size fashion finds
- Next1 of 13Courtesy of Rachel Pally
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of Lands' End
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of Eloquil
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of Flirt Catalog
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of Marshalls
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of Avon
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of Buy.com
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of Lands' End
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of Old Navy
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of Shopittome.com
- Previous Next11 of 13Glo
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of Style 369
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of 17sundays.com
- 12 flattering plus-size fashion findsCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Curves Ahead1 of 13
By Daisy Lewellyn
Forget what you've been told about dressing to flatter your figure. Glo has the new rules of plus-size style, including 12 must-have pieces, all under $125. Get ready to show off what you've got.
Skinny Stripes2 of 13
Surprise! Horizontal stripes are slimming. Choose a stretch fabric—not too tight and definitely not too loose—with the darkest hue as the dominating color.
SHOP NOW: Lands' End tee, $30
Pencil Perfect3 of 13
A pencil skirt is a curvy woman's best friend. It hugs hips and smoothes over most women's trouble area: the lower belly. Make a true style statement and sport a bold yellow hue with new neutrals like gold, bronze, flax, khaki or crisp white.
SHOP NOW: Eloquil skirt, $65
Vivid Imagination4 of 13
Color your world long and lean with a floor-grazing maxi dress with horizontal paneling to elongate your shape. Try with a cardigan and studs during the day and oversize hoops at night.
SHOP NOW: Flirt maxi dress, $58
Sole Power5 of 13
Wedges do wonders for the calves. Pair the comfy heel with flat-front Bermuda shorts and a tunic for a casual weekend look.
SHOP NOW: Marshalls sandal, $30
Orange Crush6 of 13
One of the most slimming silhouettes in town, this shirtdress offers a flattering V-neck and forgiving belt, allowing you to make adjustments.
SHOP NOW: Avon shirt dress, $32
Linked In7 of 13
Shy away from tight, oversize chokers. Instead, embrace a long, delicate chain necklace that draws eyes down, creating more length.
SHOP NOW: Buy.com necklace, $13
Red Hot8 of 13
Give the girls a lift with this slimming halter one-piece that shows off every woman's skinny section… the décolleté. Shirring around the bust and gold hardware help create the perfect shape.
SHOP NOW: Lands' End swimsuit, $70
Glow for It9 of 13
Solid-colored tanks worn under a navy or black blazer shave off inches at the waistline. One with sequin detailing adds instant glam with your flirty, knee-length skirt or laid-back boyfriend jeans.
SHOP NOW: Old Navy tank, $27
Cover Story10 of 13
Perfect for camouflaging tummies and unwanted rolls, a bright scarf is every girl's best friend and adds a splash of color to any outfit.
SHOP NOW: Reiss scarf, $75
That's a Wrap11 of 13
This lightweight jacket has a swingy—not clingy—fit. Worn open or wrapped around the waist, the rich bamboo shade is ideal for summer travel, making your coach flights feel like first class.
SHOP NOW: Rachel Pally sweater, $124
Grecian Goddess12 of 13
Perfect for an evening wedding or a girls' night out, this draped cocktail dress hides what you hate and flatters what you love.
SHOP NOW: Lovedrobe dress, $56
Special-Tee13 of 13
There's nothing better than a comfy tee, except a comfy tee with rock-star studs and full arm–friendly batwing sleeves. Dress it up with skinny jeans and stacked platforms or sport with casual leggings and ballet flats for off-duty errand runs.
SHOP NOW: 17 Sundays tunic, $54