- Next1 of 16Glo
- Previous Next2 of 16Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next3 of 16Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next4 of 16Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next5 of 16Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next6 of 16Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next7 of 16Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next8 of 16Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next9 of 16Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next10 of 16Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next11 of 16Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next12 of 16Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next13 of 16Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next14 of 16Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next15 of 16Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next16 of 16Imaxtree.com
- Color TherapyCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
STYLE_Intro_Color_v021 of 16
Coat Of Arms2 of 16
By Lilah Nicolaidis
Yves Klein Blue, as this vibrant shade is called, was named for the French artist who developed it and has been a favorite of the fashion crowd for a few seasons now. Grab a coat (like this style from Burberry) in this intense color to revamp your fall wardrobe.
Day Dream3 of 16
Sometimes you need a real show-stopper of a dress for a daytime event, and few colors are as up to the task as orange, seen here at Oscar de la Renta. This citrus shade is a classic fall color and is easy to pull off if you keep your accessories neutral.
Pile It On4 of 16
Layering is in for fall (and it keeps you warm!) so stand out from the crowd with a pop of color underneath another article of clothing like this shirt and jumper look from 3.1 Phillip Lim.
In The Bag5 of 16
Accessories are an easy way to add color to your look. Try a bright bag with an otherwise subdued outfit, as seen here at Celine.
Who's The Boss?6 of 16
If you are lucky enough to work in an office where the dress code is less than strict, try a fun print in an unusual shade like this neon green look by Dries Van Noten.
Work It Out7 of 16
But if your office wardrobe needs to be a bit more toned down, try a cool, pale color like this blue shift dress by Calvin Klein.
Shoe In8 of 16
Shoes are another fun way to try a new color without over-committing. These bright blue platforms from Yves Saint Laurent would look great with a tweed suit for day and a little black dress for night.
To A Tee9 of 16
Sometimes all you need is a bright t-shirt to lift up your look. We love the eye-catching red in this Marc by Marc Jacobs top.
Pretty in Print10 of 16
Prints are an easy way to incorporate color into your wardrobe. This Diane von Furstenberg dress is a perfect example of the right mix of colors.
She's Got Legs11 of 16
Try a pair of bright tights, like these from Hermès, for a fun day or night time look that will definitely turn heads.
Not-So Mellow Yellow12 of 16
When the grays and browns of your fall wardrobe are getting you down, add a touch of lightness with a bright yellow top, as seen here at Fendi.
Elegantly Waisted13 of 16
Still afraid to dip your toe into colored waters? Add a bright belt, like this one from Proenza Schouler, to any ensemble to pick up your look.
Night Moves14 of 16
Most of us reach for black when it comes to dressing for evening, but be bold and try a rich tone with some shimmer, like this Alberta Ferretti silk dress.
Family Jewels15 of 16
Colors in the same family make for a fun and flattering outfit. This purple moment, courtesy of Brian Reyes, is a perfect example.
Hats Off16 of 16
Carolina Herrera shows us how chic a rich red hat and matching gloves can be to ward off the chills.