Rainy Day Chic
- Next1 of 12Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 12Courtesy of A.P.C
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 12Courtesy of Aldo
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 12Courtesy of Brooks Brothers
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 12Courtesy of eBags
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 12Courtesy of Oliver Peoples
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 12Courtesy of Club Monaco
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 12Courtesy of Coach
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 12Courtesy of eBags
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 12Courtesy of DKNY
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 12Courtesy of Joomi NYC
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 12Courtesy of L.L. Bean
- Rainy Day Chic10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Style_rainy_day_chic_Intro Card_v011 of 12
Jeanious Jacket2 of 12
By Lilah Nicolaidis
This updated Macintosh jacket has the traditional shape and hood that we love in a much more stylish material.
SHOP NOW: A.P.C. Mac Jacket, $420
Boot Up3 of 12
Moto chic rubber boots? We hope it pours all week long. No, seriously.
SHOP NOW: Aldo Rain Boot, $45
Two For The Road4 of 12
What’s better than a tartan rain hat? That would be a reversible style that gives you two looks in one.
SHOP NOW: Brooks Brothers Hat, $38
Full Bloom5 of 12
Even on the gloomiest of days, this cheerful daisy umbrella with a wooden handle will lift your spirits.
SHOP NOW: Galleria Umbrella, $24
Super Fly6 of 12
These incredibly cool aviators are great for those days when the sun shines through the rain. And they even have lighter lenses for the not-so-bright days.
SHOP NOW: Oliver Peoples Sunglasses, $365
In the Trenches7 of 12
This versatile trench-meets-safari jacket is lightweight and goes with everything. You gotta love that flattering drawstring waist.
SHOP NOW: Club Monaco Jacket, $229
Drawn Out8 of 12
These graffiti-print rain boots will get you anywhere you need to go, dry and in style.
SHOP NOW: Poppy Rain Boot, $108
Wings of Desire9 of 12
These blue butterflies flying against a cloudless sky will remind you that the sun will, in fact, probably come out tomorrow. So, you know, clear away the cobwebs and the sorrow...
SHOP NOW: Galleria Umbrella, $24
Red Alert10 of 12
Add a pop of color to a grey day with this bright bag. Caught without an umbrella? You can tie the detachable scarf around your head.
SHOP NOW: DKNY Patent Tote, $195
With The Band11 of 12
Rain does not have to equal a bad hair day. Keep yours stylishly in place with a wide headband in a pretty print.
SHOP NOW: Joomi NYC Headband, $38
Puddle Jumper12 of 12
Mucking through puddles and mud might actually be fun in these yellow-trimmed duck shoes.
SHOP NOW: L.L. Bean Rubber Moc, $59
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession