Rainy Day Chic
- Next1 of 17Burberry F/W12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 17Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next3 of 17Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next4 of 17Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next5 of 17Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next6 of 17Courtesy of Bloomingdale's
- Previous Next7 of 17Courtesy of Lily Pulitzer
- Previous Next8 of 17Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next9 of 17Courtesy of ASOS
- Previous Next10 of 17Courtesy of Saks Fifth Avenue
- Previous Next11 of 17Courtesy of Tory Burch
- Previous Next12 of 17Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next13 of 17Courtesy of Endless
- Previous Next14 of 17Courtesy of Kate Spade
- Previous Next15 of 17Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next16 of 17Courtesy of MacKenzie-Childs
- Previous Next17 of 17Courtesy of Urban Outfitters
Let It Rain1 of 17
By Nicole Mann Novick
Finding stylish essentials to survive spring showers is no easy task. Luckily, we've found 15 cheery and well-priced stay-dry finds that will leave you hoping for cloudy weather.
Wild Thing2 of 17
Cheeky leopard print is a sophisticated take on the traditional anorak, making it wearable with jeans by day or cropped black pants by night.
SHOP NOW: Sonia by Sonia Rykiel anorak, $380
Sunny Disposition3 of 17
Break out this sunglass-printed umbrella to remind passersby that brighter days are ahead.
SHOP NOW: Marc by Marc Jacobs umbrella, $58
Puddle Jumpers4 of 17
Coming in a variety of bold hues, these rain boots manage to be edgy, rugged, and chic. Throw over skinny jeans for a splash of color.
SHOP NOW: Le Chameau boots, $170
High Style5 of 17
Pair patterned knee socks with a casual corduroy skirt and boots for a cozy and preppy-chic look.
SHOP NOW: Topshop knee socks, $12
Water Works6 of 17
Hunter's classic boots have made it easy to brave the elements in style, and the brand's new utilitarian totes are versatile enough to handle any kind of weather.
SHOP NOW: Hunter tote, $175
Take Cover7 of 17
Give your iPad added protection and pizzazz on gloomy days with a colorful silicone case.
SHOP NOW: Lilly Pulitzer iPad 2 cover, $30
Head Case8 of 17
We love this playful and patterned rain hat, but don't go overboard with the rest of your look. Pair it with a subtle and chic trench for sleek rainy day style.
SHOP NOW: Anthropologie rain hat, $38
Flower Girl9 of 17
The floral print of this spirited trench coat is right on trend for spring. Wear yours to brunch with cuffed jeans and preppy duck shoes.
SHOP NOW: ASOS floral trench, $143
Plum Perfect10 of 17
Forget the galoshes. Pair these booties with tights and a mod dress to dodge puddles in style.
SHOP NOW: Gucci rain booties, $260
Bright Spots11 of 17
Scarves are the quintessential accessories for added flair, especially when embellishing a staid trench.
SHOP NOW: Tory Burch scarf, $185
Yellow Fever12 of 17
This pullover is a modern take on the classic yellow poncho. Wear it on the weekends with jeans or leggings.
SHOP NOW: Aubin & Wills poncho, $175
Weather Girl13 of 17
Boots aren't the only means of battling the rain. Reminiscent of jelly sandals, these quirky ballet flats can transition from sunshine at the beach to drizzles on the city streets.
SHOP NOW: Marc by Marc Jacobs shoes, $110
Garden Variety14 of 17
Kate Spade has partnered with wallpaper design legend Florence Broadhurst to imprint the revolutionary artist's Japanese florals across her spring collection.
SHOP NOW: Kate Spade umbrella, $78
Trench Tamale15 of 17
A classically tailored trench gets a boost in bright red. The best part? It's ready to wear, rain or shine.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew trench, $178
Check Mates16 of 17
Whimsical home decor brand MacKenzie-Childs lends its signature checkerboard print to classic Hunter wellies.
SHOP NOW: Courtly Check Boots by Hunter, $195
NEXT GALLERY: Spring Hats Under $250
GHI_4_117 of 17
- The ultimate guide to freckled skin
- Decor inspiration from your favorite TV shows
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- Never Say These Things About Your Ex
- Glo Challenge: Beauty Blogger Makeunder
- What men really think of 10 fall trends
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession