Resort Wear You Can Wear Anywhere
- Next1 of 11Shopbop/Les Nouvelles/ChicNova
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of of Havaianas
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Dorothy Perkins
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Les Nouvelles
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of La Garconne
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of ChicNova
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Joie
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Resort Wear You Can Wear Anywhere10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Shore Thing1 of 11
Who wants to invest money in pricey resort wear that you'll wear a week or two out of the year? To get more mileage out of your vacation attire, invest in pieces that work as well at home as they do by the sea. From cover-ups to beach totes, here are ten essentials you can wear almost anywhere.
Fringe Benefits2 of 11
Layer this crochet poncho over a colorful bra or tank and pair with jeans and wedges for a boho chic look you can continue to enjoy back home.
SHOP NOW: Bettinis top, $68
Sole Mate3 of 11
The traditional espadrille gets an upgrade with a rubber sole and lined fabric that's comfy enough for a pool day and chic enough for your weekend brunch date.
SHOP NOW: Havaianas shoes, $38
It's a Wrap4 of 11
Whether tied around your waist or looped around your neck, this versatile sarong will serve you well whatever the season.
SHOP NOW: Dorothy Perkins, $21
Take Cover5 of 11
A bright beach cover-up becomes an everyday dress when layered over a cami and paired with a striking metallic belt and bold jewellery.
SHOP NOW: Lemlem tunic, $200
Smarty Pants6 of 11
Whether worn with flip-flops or classic pumps, these slouchy pants can easily transition from weekend wear to work wear.
SHOP NOW: Girl by Band of Outsiders, $330
Mixed Bag7 of 11
From wet swimsuits and sandy shorts to groceries and laptops, this waterproof carryall can be used for absolutely everything.
SHOP NOW: Marc by Marc Jacobs tote, $198
Top Form8 of 11
Wear this top over a bikini for a sexy thrown-on look, or with tapered trousers and heels for the office or out to dinner.
SHOP NOW: Topshop shirt, $76
Hat Trick9 of 11
Made from lightweight linen, this gray beach hat is stylish enough to be worn in the city.
SHOP NOW: ChicNova hat, $20
Short Order10 of 11
Pair these classic tweed shorts with sandals for a casual stroll along the boardwalk or dress them up with killer heels for a sleek cocktail party ensemble.
SHOP NOW: Joie shorts, $158
Step it Up11 of 11
With a zipper back, these beach-friendly sandals are easy to slip on and off, while the snakeskin and metal detailing keep them sophisticated enough for everyday wear.
SHOP NOW: Rachel Zoe sandals, $235
- How to Be Funny: 9 Essential Tips
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 9 Ways Your House Can Help You Stay Fit
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession