- Next1 of 20Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 20Courtesy of Ann Taylor LOFT
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 20Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 20Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 20Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 20Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 20Courtesy of Payless
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 20Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 20Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 20Courtesy of Coach
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 20Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 20Courtesy of Speigel
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 20Courtesy of Forever 21
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 20Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!15 of 20Courtesy of French Connection
- Previous NextWant It!16 of 20Courtesy of Talbots
- Previous NextWant It!17 of 20Courtesy of Ann Taylor
- Previous NextWant It!18 of 20Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous NextWant It!19 of 20Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous NextWant It!20 of 20Courtesy of Old Navy
- Retro ActionCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
style_Intro Retro_v02a1 of 20style Retro
The Jazz Age2 of 20
By Laurie Trott
Accessorize with this clever take on a statement necklace.
SHOP NOW: Loft Necklace, $50
Do The Charleston3 of 20
Don a Gatsby-era dress that will surely get you noticed on the dance floor.
SHOP NOW: Alice + Olivia Dress, $595
With The Band4 of 20
Cue the Roaring Twenties with a sparkling headband.
SHOP NOW: Coronet Headband, $32
Rule The Promenade5 of 20
These chic heels add a touch of '20s to a drop-waisted dress-and-cardigan ensemble.
SHOP NOW: Boutique 9 Shoe, $180
Great Depression6 of 20
Add a festive, deco-patterned clutch to simple LBD for a bit of retro allure.
SHOP NOW: Lauren Merkin Clutch, $295
Follow The Yellowbrick Road7 of 20
Did you know Dorothy's slippers were originally silver in the The Wizard Of Oz book? They were only changed to ruby for the 1939 film.
SHOP NOW: Fioni Sandal, $25
Gone With The Wind8 of 20
A cascading dress, cut on the bias, is a modern take on '30s glamour.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Dress, $510
Zip It Up9 of 20
Pair wide-leg trousers with a figure-enhancing jacket for a take on '40s elegance.
SHOP NOW: Elevenses Jacket, $128
Life During Wartime10 of 20
Keep up the play on menswear with a chunky timepiece.
SHOP NOW: Coach Watch, $298
Hand It Over11 of 20
Add add luxe leather gloves to a camel overcoat for a sophisticated look.
SHOP NOW: 3.1 Phillip Lim Gloves, $295
Woman Of The Year12 of 20
Katharine Hepburn broke the Hollywood dress code with perfectly tailored pants. Try a pair with a crisp white oxford and this season's must-have high-heel loafers.
SHOP NOW: Speigel Pants, $59
Hair Raising13 of 20
Hold back your locks with a ladylike heaband in a bright color.
SHOP NOW: Forever 21 Headband, $5
Take Cover14 of 20
Cardigans were a key styling piece in the '50s since most dresses were sleeveless. This festive sweater adds polish to a tapered-jeans-and-kitten-heel ensemble.
SHOP NOW: Bird By Juicy Couture Cardigan, $450
The New Look15 of 20
Modernize a sweetheart-neckline dress with high-heel boots and a sharply tailored blazer.
SHOP NOW: French Connection Dress, $198
Pink Lady16 of 20
A structured, oversize bag pairs nicely with all the soft camels and creams of the season.
SHOP NOW: Talbots Bag, $225
Mrs. Robinson17 of 20
The power of seduction is easily expressed in this universally flattering leopard print dress.
SHOP NOW: Ann Taylor Dress, $98
Don't Be A Square18 of 20
Try a peep toe flat with an ornate jeweled detail to add another element to that LBD.
SHOP NOW: Bourne Shoe, $217
Factory Girl19 of 20
Be an "it-girl" by balancing a just-messy-enough topknot with cascading chandelier earrings.
SHOP NOW: Noir Jewelry Earrings, $58
The Mod Squad20 of 20
Part peacoat, part moto jacket, this colorful cover up adds '60s French je ne sais quois flair to any outfit.
SHOP NOW: Old Navy Coat, $33
- The 20 top celeb-inspired wedding hairdos
- TV Shows That Were Ahead of Their Time
- Bespoke clutches develop a cult-like following
- Fashion Tricks Everyone Should Master
- 12 Ways to Upgrade a Dorm Room
- How to End a Friendship With Class
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession