Breezy summer looks you can wear to work
- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous Next2 of 13Alexander McQueen S/S12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next3 of 13Celine S/S12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next4 of 13Louis Vuitton S/S12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next5 of 13Prada S/S12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next6 of 13Valentino S/S12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next7 of 13Chloe S/S12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next8 of 13Dries Van Noten S/S12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next9 of 13Carolina Hererra S/S12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next10 of 13Diane von Furstenberg S/S12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next11 of 13Stella McCartney S/S12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next12 of 13Jil Sander S/S12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next13 of 13Christopher Kane S/S12: Imaxtree
- Breezy summer looks you can wear to workCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Intro_v011 of 13
Formal, Where?2 of 13
Suits are a year-round office staple, but in warmer months, choose one in a light color like cream or khaki and in a breezy fabric like linen or silk. A slim, tailored fit with a belted waist will suggest an even more polished look and flatter your figure.
Built In3 of 13
Let a structured shirtdress be your workweek go-to. A solid color can be easily accessorized with different shoes, belts or jewelry to create ever-changing looks.
Hole in One4 of 13
Try one of this season's hottest trends with a lace pencil skirt. A pop of color combined with a modern pattern will keep this look fresh.
A Plus5 of 13
An A-line skirt is a flattering wardrobe staple. Dress yours up with a blouse and heels or down with a T-shirt, lightweight cardigan and ballet flats.
Back in Black6 of 13
Take your LBD for a spin at the office. A subtle pattern like lace or Swiss dots will earn you style points.
Sheer Thing7 of 13
Transparent fabrics can take you from 9 to 5, as long as you stick to tailored pieces—like a ladylike button-down.
A Cut Above8 of 13
A pair of luxe trousers offer a strong silhouette and pair easily with a variety of tops. Go for an ankle-grazing length to keep the look current.
Pretty in Print9 of 13
A printed dress, blouse or skirt will refresh your office look. Try a simple flora or fauna motif for a work-worthy outfit.
Come Around10 of 13
The wrap dress is a classic style that flatters any figure. Try a twist on this staple with a kimono-style wrap or a two-tone look.
Follow Suit11 of 13
You can wear a pantsuit together or as separates, upping the versatility factor. For a truly striking look, try it in a subtly printed pattern or a nontraditional fabric like silk.
Shape Shifter12 of 13
A tailored shift dress with a retro flair is a ladylike office option. Choose a color that complements your skin tone, and accessorize with simple shoes and jewelry.
Shine On13 of 13
Make shimmery fabrics daytime-appropriate by pairing a single shiny piece with an otherwise subdued outfit.