School Of Shop
- Next1 of 12Thinkstock
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 12Courtesy of A Is For Apple
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 12Courtesy of Mini & Maximus
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 12Courtesy of Hank & Jo Jo
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 12Courtesy of Ella Moss
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 12Courtesy of Lilswanky
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 12Courtesy of Converse
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 12Courtesy of Baby Lady
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 12Courtesy of Petit Bateau
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 12Courtesy of Flora and Henri
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 12Courtesy of Ralph Lauren
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 12Courtesy of Toobydoo
- School Of ShopCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Hit The Books In Style1 of 12
It's almost time to send the kids back to school, but what to wear this year? Take the pressure off shopping for clothes with this must-have guide for the best looks of the season. Whatever age, your kid will love you for keeping them cool and on-trend.
Pre-K Fab2 of 12
By Elina Furman, Mamaista
There’s no better way to get to the head of the style pack than with an amazing jacket. The leather shell with zipper and pockets is removable and the fleece lining is sure to keep your little one warm.
SHOP NOW: A For Apple Jacket, price upon request
Pre-K Fab3 of 12
Nothing says almost grown-up (but not quite) than an adorable graphic tee. These organic tops let your kids have their say and remind them that school is as much about play as it is about learning.
SHOP NOW: Mini & Maximus T-Shirt, $38
Pre-K Fab4 of 12
These tube sock wonders have just hit the online shelves to get your kids back to school in cool. With retro stripe detail, bright colors and one of the most amazing packages for gifting, the brand new toddler size is available for pre-order now.
SHOP NOW: Hank & Jojo Socks, $32/box set of 4 pairs
Pre-K Fab5 of 12
It’s never too early to train those little fashionistas. This long-sleeve tunic and legging set with full-length button detail adds the perfect splash of color on those drab winter days.
SHOP NOW: Little Ella Tunic & Leggings Set, $79
Kindie Style6 of 12
Stay warm this season than with an iconic puffy coat. Immortalized by celebrity kids and their in-the-know parents (think Sarah Jessica Parker and Kate Hudson), these jackets sell out season after season long before the first chill sets in.
SHOP NOW: Appaman Parka, $96
Kindie Style7 of 12
Two cool cats combined to make one amazing shoe. Early readers will love to see their favorite characters with the new Dr. Seuss and Converse collaboration. Pick from a variety of favorite characters, styles and colors to score major cool points.
SHOP NOW: Converse Sneaker, $45
Kindie Style8 of 12
Let her clothes do all the talking with this adorable blushing eye shirt. No matter how shy she is on the first day of school, the playful design is sure to win some friends. Best of all, it comes it adult sizes, just in case you want to offer some moral support.
SHOP NOW: Baby Lady Top, $32
Grade School Cool9 of 12
Nothing says back-to-school like rainy days and wet commutes. Give your kid something to smile about no matter how much it pours with this classic yellow raincoat, complete with striped lining and detachable hood. A timeless look they won’t ever want to take off — rain or shine!
SHOP NOW: Petit Bateau Jacket, $129
Grade School Cool10 of 12
Holy cuteness! The too perfect a-line denim skirt gets a new wash just in time for fall. Your daughter will wear this with everything: leggings, cardigans, biker jackets, you name it. Whatever her style, this skirt is sure to put her at the head of the class.
Grade School Cool11 of 12
Take two hot trends (all things corderoy and the color purple) and you get the must-have dress of the season. Perfect for class pictures or the first day of school, this is one look that will get her noticed.
SHOP NOW: Ralph Lauren Dress, $60
Grade School Cool12 of 12
Your little prepster will love the look and feel of this ultra-soft university sweater. Nothing says "I’m ready to hit the books" like this Ivy League-inspired fall staple.
SHOW NOW: Toobydoo Sweater, $69