San Francisco Style
- Next1 of 21Glo
- Previous Next2 of 21Courtesy of Williams Sonoma
- Previous Next3 of 21Courtesy of Hermes
- Previous Next4 of 21Courtesy of MAC
- Previous Next5 of 21Mike Marsland/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 21Hulton Archive/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 21Courtesy of IWC
- Previous Next8 of 21Courtesy of French Connection
- Previous Next9 of 21Courtesy of Old Navy
- Previous Next10 of 21Courtesy of Yummie Tummie
- Previous Next11 of 21Courtesy of J.Brand
- Previous Next12 of 21Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next13 of 21Courtesy of Lorac
- Previous Next14 of 21Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next15 of 21Courtesy of Mulberry
- Previous Next16 of 21Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next17 of 21Courtesy of BCBG
- Previous Next18 of 21Nicole Nadeau, Courtesy of NBC Universal
- Previous Next19 of 21Courtesy of Seda France Candles
- Previous Next20 of 21Courtesy of Sony
- Previous Next21 of 21Glo
- San Francisco Style9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Bay Area Bound1 of 21
I'm off to San Francisco for some holiday R&R, and while I'll get my share of family time, I can't wait to feast my eyes on a Weston or two at the SFMoMA and follow it up with a martini at the Top of the Mark. I've packed a list of must- haves for a weekend at home in the City by the Bay.
A Cashmere Kind of Life2 of 21
These pretty cashmere throws are perfect for in-flight comfort and will keep me snuggled up all weekend.
SHOP NOW: Cashmere Throw
Face Case3 of 21
Organization is the name of the game when traveling, and keeping this simple makeup bag with me at all times will help me keep my face looking fresh no matter where I am.
SHOP NOW: Makeup Bag
A Good Foundation4 of 21
Even though it's winter, an SPF is a good idea, and this foundation will work overtime under the California sun.
SHOP NOW: MAC Foundation
Mane Un-Tamer5 of 21
I absolutely love these messy waves that are perfect for that San Francisco fog. I mean, my hair’s naturally going to do this, so why fight it?!
Just Kate6 of 21
I absolutely love Katharine Hepburn as she reminds me of the sharp wit of the women in my family.
Quelle heure est-il?7 of 21
I have a lot I want to see and do, and this timeless watch will have me and my fashion right on schedule.
SHOP NOW: IWC Watch
Trench About Town8 of 21
Being surrounded by water, San Francisco gets a little chilly, and this classic trench will keep that wind at bay in the most fashionable of ways.
SHOP NOW: Trench Coat
Button Me Up9 of 21
I'm going to take note of Ms. Hepburn and pair my city look with a great men's-inspired button down, which will keep my look effortlessly tailored yet weekend casual.
SHOP NOW: Tailored Shirt
Never Nude10 of 21
Having a little lingerie peeking out from under my button-up will add a subtle feminine touch to my tailored city look.
SHOP NOW: Nude Bodysuit
The Skinny11 of 21
These jeggings are the perfect pantalons for all-day city exploring.
SHOP NOW: Jeggings
Urban Ballet12 of 21
I love a good ballet flat, and this nude and black satin shoe is splendid for scaling those pesky hills that SF is so famous for.
SHOP NOW: Ballet Flat
In the Buff13 of 21
While trotting through the farmer's market, a nude lip will keep my makeup simple and Sunday-shopping-appropriate.
SHOP NOW: Lorac Lipstick
Blue Belle14 of 21
I love a statement necklace, and this beaded beauty will add an artistic detailing to my look while my eyes feast on all that the SFMoMA has to offer.
SHOP NOW: Statement Necklace
Bag Lady15 of 21
This is the perfect bag, and in a deep navy color avec chain detail, it will effortlessly transition from day to evening.
SHOP NOW: Chain Handlebag
City Cape16 of 21
Speaking of my day-to-evening look… this cape-inspired jacket will keep me toasty all night long while toasting with champagne from the Top of the Mark.
SHOP NOW: Cape Inspired Jacket
Black Beauty17 of 21
Day-to-night items are key when traveling, and I'll swap out my flats for these satin platform heels for a polished evening look.
SHOP NOW: Black Satin Heels
Art Advisor18 of 21
Smart conversation is a must to bring to the table, and topics in art are right up my alley.
Gift Garb19 of 21
A hostess gift is required in my book, and these delicious candles, in their dapper packaging, make a simple gift that's sure to be well received.
SHOP NOW: Seda France Candles
Golden Eye20 of 21
Not living in the same city as my family means that I must document the holiday festivities, and this gilded camera makes an excellent sleek-and-stylish accessory.
SHOP NOW: Sony Cybershot Camera
Now It's Your Turn!21 of 21
I used my Glo scrapbook to pick my must haves for a holiday in the city. What will you use yours for?
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession