- Next1 of 16Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 16Courtesy of Modcloth
- Previous Next3 of 16Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next4 of 16Courtesy of Free People
- Previous Next5 of 16Courtesy of Free People
- Previous Next6 of 16Courtesy of Eyebobs
- Previous Next7 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next8 of 16Courtesy of Fidelity
- Previous Next9 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next10 of 16Courtesy of Modcloth
- Previous Next11 of 16Courtesy of Nina Nguyen
- Previous Next12 of 16Courtesy of L.L.Bean
- Previous Next13 of 16Courtesy of Made With Love
- Previous Next14 of 16Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next15 of 16Courtesy of Ilse Jacobsen
- Previous Next16 of 16Courtesy of La Garconne
Give It Up!1 of 16
By Laurie Trott
Whether you're shopping for your loved ones or just gifting something to yourself, wouldn't it feel good to know you're making a difference? We've rounded up budget-friendly fashion favorites that give back to the community in their own way.
Vegan Glory2 of 16
Get purr-fect style with a bag whose materials are kind to our furry friends.
SHOP NOW: Modcloth Vegan Satchel, $63
Getting Dotty3 of 16
Support the environment without hugging a tree by slipping into this recycled polyester dress, whose feminine styling will have you skipping along in style.
SHOP NOW: O by Organic Even Flurry Dress, $168
Mad Hatter4 of 16
When shopping for vintage pieces, take a fashion risk and go for an exotic woven hat that channels a far-off land.
SHOP NOW: Free People Vintage Bolivian Knit Hat, $248
Make Change5 of 16
A sparkly retro change purse is the perfect antidote to an all-black evening ensemble.
SHOP NOW: Free People Vintage Change Purse, $58
Seeing Is Believing6 of 16
Classically rectangular tortoiseshell frames, made of sustainable bamboo, are sure to flatter all face shapes.
SHOP NOW: Eyebobs Bamboo Frames, $85
Faux-Ho-Ho!7 of 16
Faux fur is always a feel-good choice, and in a long length, it's sure to keep you cozy-warm all winter long.
SHOP NOW: MICHAEL Michael Kors Faux Fur Coat, $225
Dedicated8 of 16
Feel good about your statement-worthy red denim with this pair that donates 100 percent of all profits to a pediatric AIDS foundation.
SHOP NOW: Fidelity Dedicated Denim, $205
Plugged In9 of 16
Eco fashion has come a long way since hemp had its heyday. Just look to this organic cotton shirt in an eye-catching neon yellow.
SHOP NOW: Chinti & Parker Organic Cotton T-Shirt, $100
Mad About Plaid10 of 16
Let these vegan leather and flannel plaid booties march you straight into a stylish fall.
SHOP NOW: Modcloth Plaid Heel, $45
Quartz Force11 of 16
Drape these organically sourced, druzy quartz earrings for dazzlers that glitter into the night.
SHOP NOW: Nina Nguyen Earrings, $170
Get Fleeced12 of 16
Go matchy-matchy with a bright magenta fleece and gloves whose fibers are mostly recycled.
The Bangles13 of 16
Mix and match these colorful recycled rubber bracelets to get that street-style look.
SHOP NOW: Made With Love Recycled Rubber Bracelets, $28/set
Granny Squares14 of 16
Hand-knit by a grandmother in Zurich, this bright scarf is sure to give you that warm, fuzzy feeling.
SHOP NOW: Ikou Tschuss Rennweg Scarf, $250
Rain Check15 of 16
Keep your waterproof style on point with chic, recycled rubber booties in a sunny shade.
SHOP NOW: Ilse Jacobsen Recycled Rubber Boot, $200
It's A Draw16 of 16
Recycled cotton trousers in a deep wine hue allow you to dress them up for evening or down for a weekend around town.
SHOP NOW: Organic by John Patrick Twill Pant, $258
NEXT GALLERY: 10 Ways You're Already Going Green
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession