Sexiest Victoria’s Secret Models Exposed
- Next1 of 40Fred Montana/Splash News
- Previous Next2 of 40PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next3 of 40Kadena Press/Bauer Griffin
- Previous Next4 of 40ICON/Fame Pictures
- Previous Next5 of 40Splash News
- Previous Next6 of 40TRB/Fame Pictures
- Previous Next7 of 40Bauer Griffin
- Previous Next8 of 40KCSPresse/Splash
- Previous Next9 of 40Splash News
- Previous Next10 of 40Splash News
- Previous Next11 of 40Vickers/Seligman/Splash News
- Previous Next12 of 40KCSPresse / Splash News
- Previous Next13 of 40KCSPresse / Splash News
- Previous Next14 of 40KCSPresse / Splash News
- Previous Next15 of 40bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next16 of 40ENF/Fame Pictures
- Previous Next17 of 40Splash News
- Previous Next18 of 40Splash News
- Previous Next19 of 40Juan Garces / Splash News
- Previous Next20 of 40Andy Fossum / Splash News
- Previous Next21 of 40bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next22 of 40Splash News
- Previous Next23 of 40starsurf/ Splash News
- Previous Next24 of 40Steve Dennett / Splash News
- Previous Next25 of 40Juan Garces/Oliver Hadlow Martin/Splash News
- Previous Next26 of 40Pichichi / Splash News
- Previous Next27 of 40Clasos.com / Splash News
- Previous Next28 of 40Splash News
- Previous Next29 of 40bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next30 of 40KCSPresse / Splash News
- Previous Next31 of 40Clasos.com / Splash News
- Previous Next32 of 40Splash News
- Previous Next33 of 40Splash News
- Previous Next34 of 40Splash News
- Previous Next35 of 40Splash News
- Previous Next36 of 40ELIOT PRESS/bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next37 of 40Kadena Pix/bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next38 of 40Diane and Chris Brandis/Splash News
- Previous Next39 of 40Vickers /Seligman/Splash News
- Previous Next40 of 40Splash News
- Sexiest Victoria’s Secret Models ExposedCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
The Sexiest Angels of All Time1 of 40
We've taken a look at Victoria's Secret models past and present (like Doutzen Kroes, Karolina Kurkova, Miranda Kerr and Alessandra Ambrosio, here) and their best off-duty moments while vacationing at the beach.
Beach Belle2 of 40
We can see why ex-Angel Tyra Banks dubbed this Brazilian bombshell "the future of the modeling world."
Gisele Bundchen3 of 40
According to Forbes magazine, Gisele is the sixteenth richest woman in the entertainment world with an estimated $150 million fortune. Plus she’s married to an NFL superstar!
Elle Macpherson4 of 40
Elle, “The Body,” got her first job in 1982 with a television commercial for Tab cola.
Brooklyn Decker5 of 40
The actress, model and wife of tennis champ Andy Roddick shows off her flawless body in a bright yellow suit.
Adriana Lima6 of 40
In 2008, Adriana wore the Victoria's Secret “Fantasy Bra” which was set with over 3,500 black diamonds, 117 white diamonds, 34 rubies and valued at over $5 million.
Selita Ebanks7 of 40
This native New Yorker has worked with everyone from Ralph Lauren to Tommy Hilfiger, and was even selected as one of People magazine's "Most Beautiful" people in 2007.
Bar Rafaeli8 of 40
In 2007 Bar appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, posing with rock band Aerosmith.
Molly Sims9 of 40
The actress, model and jewelry designer is not instantly recognized as a former Angel but we're sure Molly could get that gig again if she wanted it.
Stephanie Seymour10 of 40
This American beauty has graced the covers of over 300 magazines since she began modeling at the age of 16.
Heidi Klum11 of 40
One of the most recognizable Angels, Heidi has hosted the 2002, 2006, 2007 and 2009 Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows, even singing a duet on the runway with husband Seal in 2007.
Marisa Miller12 of 40
Not the only do-gooder on the list, Marisa participated in 2007's Fashion for Relief show, benefiting victims of Hurricane Katrina.
Naomi Campbell13 of 40
One of the most controversial supermodels, Naomi takes it easy here on the yacht of her Russian billionaire boyfriend in St. Tropez.
Miranda Kerr14 of 40
This shot was taken before the supermodel announced she was expecting her first child with actor Orlando Bloom. But somehow we think she'll soon look exactly the same now that their little bundle of joy has arrived.
Candice Swanepoel15 of 40
This blond bombshell was discovered in a flea market in her native South Africa when she was only 15, but reportedly was soon making over $6,000 a day on modeling jobs.
Karolina Kurkova16 of 40
This Czech beauty’s father was a basketball player, and Karolina claimed she was teased for her height growing up. Who’s having the last laugh now?
Alessandra Ambrosio17 of 40
Alessandra walked in her first VS runway show in 2000, and in 2004 she was selected as the first spokesmodel for the Victoria's Secret "PINK" line.
Ines Rivero18 of 40
This Argentine beauty got her modeling debut at the age of 14 when her mother enrolled her in modeling school.
Doutzen Kroes19 of 40
This stunner's résumé reads like a who's who of the fashion world. She's modeled on the runway or in ad campaigns for Gucci, Tommy Hilfiger, Escada, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Hugo Boss, Guerlain, Bottega Veneta, Gap, Gianfranco Ferré, Neiman Marcus, Bottega Veneta, Christian Dior, Fendi, Jean Paul Gaultier, John Galliano, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Roberto Cavalli, Prada and Valentino.
Miranda Kerr, Candice Swanepoel, Alessandra Ambrosio20 of 40
Three runway veterans share the love at the Victoria's Secret 15th Anniversary SWIM Catalogue party.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley21 of 40
Fans will soon see the British beauty's work on the big screen when she appears as the leading lady (replacing Megan Fox) in Transformers: Dark of the Moon.
Marisa Miller22 of 40
This casual California girl certainly looks at home in a surf-style string bikini.
Joy Bryant23 of 40
This actress and model is not only beautiful but smart too; she received a full academic scholarship to Yale University.
Gisele Bundchen24 of 40
Speaking of bouncing back into perfect shape after baby, this Brazilian bombshell could be the poster child for how to get your post-baby body back. Well, at least your fantasy post-baby body.
Tyra Banks25 of 40
This supermodel and media queen enjoys the finer things in life — like relaxing poolside in exotic locales.
Jaime King26 of 40
This star of film, television and print sure has come a long way from her childhood in Omaha, Nebraska.
Molly Sims27 of 40
What's keeping this Kentucky girl busy these days? We're not sure, since we haven't seen her on any screen since last season's, The Rachel Zoe Project.
Noemie Lenoir28 of 40
This French beauty was discovered by Ford Models when she was 16 years old.
Candice Swanepoel29 of 40
Candice has modeled for numerous designers including Tommy Hilfiger, Dolce and Gabbana, Betsey Johnson, Diane von Fürstenberg and even posed for the Kardashians' 2010 swimwear line.
Miranda Kerr30 of 40
Reportedly, Miranda was going to study nutrition and health psychology before she decided to pursue modeling.
Bar Refaeli31 of 40
This gorgeous Israeli model is most often in the news thanks to her romantic connection with actor Leonardo DiCaprio. In fact, by the time you've finished reading this the couple may have broken up and reconciled again (according to the tabloids).
Helena Christensen32 of 40
You wouldn't know it by looking at her, but this supermodel has admitted on several occasions to being a "cheese addict" and even reportedly wanted to get a cheese tattoo.
Alessandra Ambrosio33 of 40
You know you’ve made it big when you play yourself on TV, as this Brazilian beauty did on Entourage in 2008.
Doutzen Kroes34 of 40
This current Angel is married to Dutch DJ Sunnery James with whom she just had a baby boy.
Miranda Kerr35 of 40
This Australian beauty changes hair color as often as she changes bikinis!
Stephanie Seymour36 of 40
Stephanie has been involved with a string of powerful men, including Axl Rose, the lead singer of Guns N' Roses, and billionaire Peter Brant.
Gisele Bundchen37 of 40
It's true, that tiny human came out of that slightly larger human!
Angie Everhart38 of 40
In 2007 this flame-haired former Angel was briefly engaged to actor Joe Pesci. We wonder why that didn't work out....
Heidi Klum39 of 40
Here the Project Runway host takes it easy after filming.
Marisa Miller40 of 40
Marisa claims she considered herself a tomboy growing up.