Shades of Summer
- Next1 of 8Noel Vasquez/Getty Images
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 8Anthony Goodrich/Getty Images
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 8Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 8Robyn Beck/Getty Images
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 8Ariel Marinkovic/Getty Images
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 8Mike Marsland/Getty Images
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 8Grayson Alexander/Retna
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 8Gregg DeGuire/Getty Images
- Shades of Summer10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
A Singer’s New Designs1 of 8
Lady Gaga is rumored to be designing a collection of sunglasses for Brit designer Linda Farrow. Will they be statement making? Maybe. Stylish? We’re not so sure. Click through for stars who know how to work a pair of shades and shop similar looks.
Kim Kardashian2 of 8
Kim Kardashian knows these oversize square shades suit her because they add angles to the softer curves of her oval face.
BUY NOW: Kenneth Cole Sunglasses, $60.
Beyonce Knowles3 of 8
Beyoncé probably has so many sunglasses she could wear a different pair every day, but we approve of these gold-trimmed oversize cat-eyes du jour. Big personalities need big frames, don’t they Sasha Fierce?
BUY NOW: Fendi Sunglasses, $395.
Nicole Richie4 of 8
Nicole Richie pulls off a charming Audrey Hepburn-inspired style, polished off with a pair of large oval Holly Golightly shades.
BUY NOW: Bottega Veneta Sunglasses, $216.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL: See photos of a young Nicole
Angelina Jolie5 of 8
Angelina Jolie is known for her understated fashion choices, including her eyewear picks. These aviators accent her perfectly symmetrical features — but trust us, this classic style looks good on anyone.
BUY NOW: Steve Madden Sunglasses, $36.
Julianne Moore6 of 8
She may happily blend into the NYC streets, but Julianne Moore stands out as a movie star on the red carpet. Aside from her drop-dead gorgeous hair, nothing says modern glam like oversize round frames.
BUY NOW: Rising Star Sunglasses, $24.
Halle Berry7 of 8
Halle Berry may have chosen these square tortoise toned-shades since they complement her hair and skin so well. But let’s be honest — anything looks good on that face.
BUY NOW: Armani Exchange Sunglasses, $90.
Reese Witherspoon8 of 8
At a certain point, we all know what suits us — and Reese Witherspoon is no exception. She’s learned that the rounded edges of these frames help soften the angles of her heart-shaped face.
BUY NOW: Arden B. Sunglasses, $19.50.
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession