Shopping: Shapewear To Hide Holiday Pounds
- Next1 of 10Courtesy of Yummie by Heather Thomson/Miraclebody
- Previous Next2 of 10Courtesy of Levi's
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of Spiegel
- Previous Next4 of 10Courtesy of Spanx
- Previous Next5 of 10Courtesy of Project Gravitas
- Previous Next6 of 10Courtesy of Yummie by Heather Thomson
- Previous Next7 of 10Courtesy of Spiegel
- Previous Next8 of 10Courtesy of Saint Bustier
- Previous Next9 of 10Courtesy of Miraclebody
- Previous Next10 of 10Courtesy of Yummie by Heather Thomson
- Shopping: Shapewear To Hide Holiday PoundsCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Shape Up1 of 10
By Tiffany Tse
Forget squeezing into constricting undergarments. The best way to conceal those extra holiday pounds is with clothing that has shapewear built in. We've found nine stylish pieces that discreetly slim your figure with sewn-in bodysuits, shaping panels and more. So go ahead and enjoy that slice of pie or second helping of stuffing—no one will be able to tell.
Good Jeans2 of 10
Levi's recently debuted a collection of shaping jeans made with a specially formulated fabric. The classic skinnies compress common problem areas (like the inner thighs and stomach), without losing their original shape—no matter how many times you wear them.
SHOP NOW: Levi's Revel skinny jeans, $98, levi.com
Jump Off3 of 10
If you think a jumpsuit's a bad idea to wear after a huge holiday feast, you'd be right in most cases. But Shape FX's sleek one-piece is constructed with a built-in bodysuit that tucks in your torso area, while the tapered pants drape easily over your legs. Dress it up with pointy-toe pumps and a statement necklace for a night out.
SHOP NOW: Shape FX tie-neck jumpsuit, $89, spiegel.com
White Collar4 of 10
For a layered look that's not bulky, style Spanx's collared tank beneath a V-neck sweater or blazer. On top, it's a crisp button-down shirt, perfect for wearing to the office. On the bottom, it's slimming shapewear that sucks in your belly and love handles—and your coworkers will be none the wiser.
SHOP NOW: Spanx On Top and In Control collared tank, $98, spanx.com
Black Out5 of 10
New label Project Gravitas lends an extra advantage to the already flattering little black dress. Each of the brand's dresses comes with built-in shapewear that's sewn to an empire-waist band inside. (If you're looking for the dress in other colors, founder Lisa Sun told us they're launching their styles in navy, gray and white soon!)
SHOP NOW: Project Gravitas Simone dress, $295, projectgravitas.com
Sweater Weather6 of 10
Yummie by Heather Thomson's sweater has a relaxed yet flattering shape, thanks to its bottom layer, a stretchy, ultra-comfortable camisole to suck in your figure.
SHOP NOW: Yummie by Heather Thomson Ginette shawl collar, $49, yummielife.com
Out of the Blue7 of 10
While it's easy to find casual shapewear basics like tanks and T-shirts, tracking down dressier options is another story. But Shape FX's embellished one-shoulder top, which has a hidden control panel to guarantee a flat tummy, is perfect party attire. If blue's not your color, it comes in two other shades.
SHOP NOW: Shape FX Alyssa top, $44, spiegel.com
It's a Wrap8 of 10
We all know wrap dresses flatter the figure by cinching the waist, but Saint Bustier's sophisticated dress does it one better with built-in shapewear. The result is a streamlined silhouette that smoothes out lumps. As a bonus, this dress accommodates women with bigger bust sizes—anything up to an H cup.
SHOP NOW: Saint Bustier wrap-over dress, $233, saintbustier.com
Animal Instincts9 of 10
No need to undo your top button after a large meal when you're wearing these leopard-print jeans. This stretchy pair features a control panel that sucks in your stomach and has a higher mid-rise waistline to eliminate muffin top.
SHOP NOW: Miraclebody by Miraclesuit Sandra D. Skinny Ankle Jeans, $116, miraclebody.com
In Print10 of 10
A body-con dress is the last thing you want to wear post-Thanksgiving. But if you've got a cocktail soiree on your calendar, try slipping into Yummie by Heather Thomson's printed mini. The dress comes with a comfortable built-in slip that shapes your stomach, hips and thighs, so the slimming side panels are just an added perk.
SHOP NOW: Yummie by Heather Thomson Estelle dress, $69, yummielife.com