Shop Like A Star
- Next1 of 13Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 13Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 13Michael Buckner/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 13Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 13Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 13Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 13Jeff Vespa/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 13Jemal Countess/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 13Ethan Miller/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 13Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage
- Previous Next11 of 13Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next12 of 13Jemal Countess/Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 13Neil Mockford/FilmMagic
- Shop Like A StarCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Cameron Diaz1 of 13
Shop our favorite looks of the week for less. — Glo.
We love everything about Cameron's look especially the color of her dress. Try a bright tropical shade like a coral or tangerine to brighten up your style this winter.
SHOP NOW: Bright Sweater
Michelle Williams2 of 13
Thanks to some major sparkles, Michelle's fabulous '60s-inspired cap-sleeve dress looks just modern enough.
SHOP NOW: Cap-Sleeve Dress
Zoe Saldana3 of 13
The actress chose a neutral minidress with a feminine ruffle accent that perfectly complements her skin tone and elongates her petite frame.
SHOP NOW: Ruffled Skirt
Natalie Portman4 of 13
This mother-to-be showed off her growing bump in a glamorous floor-length gown with nude and neon accents at the neck.
SHOP NOW: Maxi Dress
Amy Adams5 of 13
Paired perfectly with simple gold accessories, this cerulean blue dress really complements Amy's red hair.
SHOP NOW: Blue Dress
Demi Moore6 of 13
The actress went for a downtown look in an edgy, zipper-trimmed dress.
SHOP NOW: Zipper Detail Dress
Nicole Richie7 of 13
A dramatic draped sleeve balances out the one-shoulder, short silhouette of Nicole's crushed velvet dress.
SHOP NOW: One-Shoulder Dress
Minnie Driver8 of 13
The actress chose a form-fitting gold satin dress with lace embellishments for a sophisticated but fun evening look.
SHOP NOW: Lace Dress
Lady Gaga9 of 13
We're usually not fans of Lady Gaga's outfits, but at a recent appearance she channeled a major trend — Gothic chic.
SHOP NOW: Long Skirt
Carey Mulligan10 of 13
Just like her blond, bobbed counterpart, Michelle Williams, Carey rocked a '60s-inspired dress that emphasized her tiny waist and long legs.
SHOP NOW: Belted Dress
Sophia Bush11 of 13
Sophia's sparkling mini dress would be perfect for a post-holiday party.
SHOP NOW: Sequin Dress
Rosamund Pike12 of 13
A pair of semi-sheer tights adds a touch of sophistication to the actress's sexy space-age dress.
SHOP NOW: Sheer Tights
Claudia Schiffer13 of 13
The supermodel demonstrates how to make florals work for winter: Just add layers like a knit sweater, opaque tights and boots.
SHOP NOW: Floral Dress
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession