Shop Like A Star: Sundance
- Next1 of 10Chelsea Lauren/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 10Ray Tamarra/FilmMagic
- Previous Next3 of 10George Pimentel/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 10Ray Tamarra/FilmMagic
- Previous Next5 of 10Gustavo Caballero/FilmMagic
- Previous Next6 of 10George Pimentel/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 10Stephen Holt
- Previous Next8 of 10Ray Tamarra/FilmMagic
- Previous Next9 of 10George Pimentel/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 10George Pimentel/Getty Images
Kate Bosworth1 of 10
Shop the best looks of the week for less. — Glo
The stylish star perfectly pairs an ultra-feminine Dolce & Gabbana dress with a more masculine shearling jacket by Helmut Lang.
SHOP NOW: Faux Shearling Coat
Elizabeth Olsen2 of 10
This newcomer (and sibling of the Olsen twins) has the Sundance look down in a cozy parka, sleek over-the-knee boots and a knit scarf and hat.
SHOP NOW: Over-The-Knee Boots
Demi Moore3 of 10
Demi sparkled in a Victoria Beckham dress, Jimmy Choo booties and Cartier jewelry.
SHOP NOW: Ankle Boots
Eliza Dushku4 of 10
The actress's suede hat is the perfect Western-style accent to her outfit.
SHOP NOW: Suede Fedora
BING MORE: Suede Hats
Emma Roberts5 of 10
The starlet's utilitarian-chic jacket looks great with her skinny jeans and ankle boots.
SHOP NOW: Band Jacket
Emily Mortimer6 of 10
Emily's menswear-inspired jacket and pants combo creates an instantly sophisticated look.
SHOP NOW: Velvet Jacket
America Ferrera7 of 10
America keeps her feet warm, cozy and looking great while out and about in Timberland boots.
Kerry Washington8 of 10
The actress's long puffy parka and boots are very of-the-moment.
SHOP NOW: Puffy Coat
Elizabeth Banks9 of 10
Elizabeth looks sleek and chic in a camel coat, black boots and a leopard print scarf.
SHOP NOW: Animal Print Scarf
BING MORE: Printed Scarf
Anne Heche10 of 10
Anne shows us how to make a classic winter sweater look cool.
SHOP NOW: Patterned Sweater