Shop Like A Star
- Next1 of 10Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 10Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 10Kevin Winter/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 10Matt Symons/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next5 of 10Jeff Vespa/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 10Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next7 of 10Kevin Winter/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 10Kevin Winter/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 10Joe Corrigan/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 10Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Shop Like A StarCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Selena Gomez1 of 10
Shop our favorite looks of the week for less. — Glo
Selena's vibrant violet mini dress complements her skin and hair perfectly, but trust us, this color would look just as good on a blonde.
SHOP NOW: Purple Blouse
Brooklyn Decker2 of 10
We're not the only ones going wild for animal prints this season...
SHOP NOW: Animal Print Bag
Michelle Williams3 of 10
The actress channels a '60s vibe in a Peter Pan collared blouse, tweed pencil skirt and classic pumps.
SHOP NOW: Pencil Skirt
Rachel Bilson4 of 10
Rachel completes her ladylike look with a cherry red cropped jacket.
SHOP NOW: Cropped Jacket
Kate Bosworth5 of 10
Kate's all-gray ensemble is uber-chic. A mostly monochromatic look is flattering for all figures.
SHOP NOW: Gray Sweater
Kate Moss6 of 10
The supermodel shows off the eclectic style she's known for; no one else could pull off a floppy fedora, oversize shades, skin-tight leggings and animal print booties so effortlessly.
SHOP NOW: Oversize Sunglasses
Amy Adams7 of 10
Amy proves that winter white is always a sophisticated choice.
SHOP NOW: White Dress
Natalie Portman8 of 10
The mom-to-be looks extra radiant in a blue satin dress paired with raspberry-toned accessories.
SHOP NOW: Pink Clutch Bag
Jessica Szohr9 of 10
In sleek basics, Jessica's menswear-inspired look remains completely feminine.
SHOP NOW: Skinny Black Pants
Jennifer Aniston10 of 10
Going for all-out glamour, Jen's floor-length chiffon dress hugs her body in all the right places.
SHOP NOW: Strapless Dress