Shop Like A Star
- Next1 of 11EB / Splash News
- Previous Next2 of 11Splash News
- Previous Next3 of 11Jason Webber / Splash News
- Previous Next4 of 11Josephine Santos / PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next5 of 11Scott Kirkland / WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 11London Entertainment / Splash News
- Previous Next7 of 11Wagner Az / PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next8 of 11Splash News
- Previous Next9 of 11Asadorian-Mejia / Splash News
- Previous Next10 of 11KCS Presse / Splash News
- Previous Next11 of 11Jen Lowery / Splash News
- Shop Like A StarCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Bryce Dallas Howard1 of 11
Shop our favorite looks of the week for less.
Top off a full-skirted, '50s-style party dress with a cropped jacket.
SHOP NOW: Cropped Jacket
Katy Perry2 of 11
Out and about in London, Mrs. Russell Brand anchors a printed silk kaftan with black suede knee-high boots.
SHOP NOW: Knee High Boots
Michelle Trachtenberg3 of 11
A brightly printed scarf can transform a basic blazer and jeans.
SHOP NOW: Bright Scarf
Malin Akerman4 of 11
Add a shot of color to your evening look with one of the many bold-colored jeans available for spring.
SHOP NOW: Colored Jeans
Halle Berry5 of 11
Evening shoes for a navy cocktail dress can be tricky. Go with a wispy black sandal.
SHOP NOW: Navy Dresses
Amanda Seyfried6 of 11
Balance tight black jeans with a loose, smocked top and combat boots to create a casual rocker vibe.
SHOP NOW: Smock Tops
Sara Jessica Parker7 of 11
This vibrantly hued wrap coat has such a simple silhouette, it works perfectly with minimal accessories and low-heel shoes.
SHOP NOW: Jewel Tone Coats
Sienna Miller8 of 11
This baroque-print mini and faux fur mix is quintessential quirky English-girl style. Anchor the look with black accessories.
SHOP NOW: Baroque Prints
Selena Gomez9 of 11
Sweats aren't just for the gym anymore. Wear a pair as you would capris or skinny jeans.
SHOP NOW: Cropped Sweatpants
Taylor Swift10 of 11
Pair a thin-striped boatneck tee with a girly, double-layer mini for a flirty, très français ensemble.
SHOP NOW: Striped Tops
Emily Browning11 of 11
Nude pumps complement an all-white, '20s-style cocktail dress.
SHOP NOW: Lace Dress
- The 20 top celeb-inspired wedding hairdos
- TV Shows That Were Ahead of Their Time
- Bespoke clutches develop a cult-like following
- Fashion Tricks Everyone Should Master
- 12 Ways to Upgrade a Dorm Room
- How to End a Friendship With Class
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession